Chapter 21: Star Dance

~Sorry for any mistakes~Enjoy~

Recap:  "Sorry" After that I hung up the phone. All I need right now is sleep. 

Updated Date:7/23/13<3

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 21:  Star Dance

~Two weeks Later~

'Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew'... you can't. That is the same thing I been trying to tell Alex for he past two weeks. You can help me try to forget about her, but I can't  she stuck in my mind for ever. Like I said last time he doesn't understand. But that doesn't matter right now what matter is that he convinces me to go to prom after I told him ten million times I didn't want to go. Here, I am standing in the bathroom mirror in a gray tux.

It stills bugs me that I'm going to prom with someone else when I promised Ally I would go with her. Then again she not here she is in New York. I took a look in the mirror before I leave to go to Bella's house. At first I was just going to go to prom by myself however I didn't want to look like a fool standing alone so I asked Bella yesterday to go with me. I'm just glad she said yes. I walked down the stairs having my mom stare at me. "In one day your going to be 18 my baby boy is growing up" she cried. I knew this was going to happen. 

I walked over to her and gave her a bear hug. "Mom please don't do this" I pleased. I don't like seeing my mother cry especially when I'm trying to leave. She stop crying on my shoulder when the door bell rang. She wiped the tears off with her sleeves. 

"you okay" I asked.      

"yeah" she mumble going into the kitchen. I open the door where Tyler, Zach, Robert, and Alex stood there standing. 

"Ready" Robert cheered. "yeah wait a sec" I closed the door a little running upstairs to my room. I grab the corsage and run back down.  "Wait" my mother yelled. "pictures time", I told the boys they all came inside. We took about thirty photos before Robert started complaining about that we going to be late. "Bye mom"

"Have fun don't forget the flowers" I grab the flowers on the table. Thank god she was here to remind me of that.

"Thanks" After that I closed the door. 

~*~

I knocked on the door gently. 

"Austin right" I believe that's Bella dad. He welcomes me inside where I took a seat on the couch waiting for Bella. We had a small chat about me, but it ended when Bella walked in. I got up on my feet. "You look beautiful", I told her. I wasn't just saying that to be nice I really mean it.

"So do you"I saw her mom come from behind her. The flowers.

"Oh and those are for you Mrs.Booker" I said handing her the Daffodils she smiled at me. "Thank you sweetie" 

"You ready" I asked her. 

"Yeah" I put the corsage on her arm. 

"You guys have fun, but not to much fun" her dad said. "Okay sir" I walked out to the car. I open the car door. 

"we are car pooling" she smiled. I helped her up. I waved to her mom and dad before taking a seat next to her. I didn't tell anyone that I was going to prom with Bella telling by there face expression they were shocked, I  hope this goes well.

~*~

We weren't even here for five minutes and Robert is already at the food court.lol. Bella was obvious too shy to dance with me so there was no point of dancing tonight. We sat at a nearby table in a corner. I was watching my friends having fun on the dance-floor. I'm suppose to have fun night not sit around watching people have the time of there life. I knew Bella was shy, but cause this was is last prom I thought she would at least have fun tonight. Wasn't I wrong....

Alex's POV

 I knew when I saw Bella walk from that door that this was going to be some night. Austin was supposed to go to prom alone not with anyone else, especially Bella Booker. Don't get me wrong Bella is a sweet girl she just not one of those social people who have fun. Doing good in school is all she cares about. Anyways Austin has no clue what's going to happen at 10:30. 

Dang he looks so tired and depressed. For the past week I been trying to make him go out and have fun. It would never work because he would always think about Ally when he's out. I feel so bad for him ever since Ally left he has been acting different. When Ally was around he just has this huge smile on his face. I never seen him that happy since summer camp which was six years ago. I looked down at my watch just five more minutes left.

"I would be right back Sarah" I walked over to the table he was at. "Just five minutes left", I told Robert while passing by him. He nob his head went back to what he was doing.

"Hey"I said taking at seat at the table.

"hey" he replied in a dull tone. Just five more minutes till your world turns around buddy.

"I'm here to announce your King and Queen"  I saw Robert gave me the sign I nob my head. I left the gym walking to the parking lot. 

Austin's Pov

Robert and Alex just left there dates to go who knows what. There were just about to announce King and Queen. I know for sure I'm not going to win. I saw Zach and Tyler looking my way. 

"And your King is........

Austin Mahone" What! "Go" Bella said. Now she talks! I'm so confused how did I win? This can't be right they must of count of looked wrong at the votes. I didn't even know I was nominated I can't be king! Wait wait wait who going to go queen? I walked all the way upstairs with a very shock face. They placed the crown on my head. Zach and Tyler were gone I swear I just saw them standing there.

"And your Queen is........................

Ally Ryan" What? But she left? Everyone was clapping there hands together. I don't get it whats going on?  The doors to the gym open wide, everyone inside the gym got quiet. All you heard was the click of heels. 

"Austin" Ally? It was her. I can't believe it she was standing right in front of my eyes. I jumped of the stage and ran to her. She looked amazing. I can't believe its her.  

"Your back" Was that all I can say to her? 

"Yeah, turns out Justin was missing me badly" add me to that list. I can't explain how happy I am right now. This is the girl who brought the smile to my face every morning. Woah, I just noticed we were standing in the middle of the dance-floor. Someone came from behind Ally put the crown on her head. Then a slow song comes on.

Her face started turning red. I love it when she does that. she took my hand. We faced each other, she places her arms on my shoulders, and  I put my hands on her hips. We sway back and forth to the music. She didn't need the crown to be a queen in my world. After a couple minutes of are time people started to join us. I saw Alex and Sarah were dancing next to us. "Thanks you" I heard Ally tell Alex. Why is she telling him thank you?

"No problem anything for my best-friend" She placed her head on my shoulder. Can this get any better? Oh no, what about Bella? I search around for her till saw her she was dancing with Jack? Well okay.. 

"You don't know how much I missed you" She acknowledged. 

"I missed you more", I told her.

Then, Not your birthday came on. The thing I love about Ally is that she doesn't care about what people think about her. She started dancing. 

"Come on Austin" She pulled my arm to dance. Love it.

"I have something to tell you" 

"what is it"

"Can we go somewhere private to talk" I took her outside. 

"Okay what is it" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment and Vote if you want to?(:

Don't forget to watch Big Time Rush 7\25\13 Austin going to make a guest  appearance(:

Love You,Stay Real

xxShelly