Chapter 17:This can't be happening

-It's Short Again-Sorry for any mistakes-Enjoy- 

Updated Date:7\4\13

Recap: "Don't worry about it" He then pressed his lips on mine.

Chapter 17: This can't be happening

I still feel guilty for not trust Austin like I should of had. He forgives but I can't forgive myself. However, today was my mother last day with us, I was kinda glad then again I was just starting to get to know her. I never question her about leaving us I just have to forget the past. I woke up extra early to help her pack up it's the least I can do for her. I found her in the guest room packing already. 

"Need help"I asked her. I enter the guest room taking a seat on the bed.

"No, I'm almost done"Wow she packs fast. I watched her zipped up her last bag. That was really fast. 

"Ally, would don't you come to New york with me" I always dream on going to New York but I can't just leave,

"I can't" she looked disappointed.

"Don't tell me your saying that because of that boy. Whats his name John?" 

"His name is AUSTIN" I corrected her.

"Same thing" Okay, I'm done here. I walked out of the room.

"You have no choice your going to New York" I paused. I didn't believe her so I just continue walking. I saw Justin cooking on the stove, I love it when Justin cooks. I took a seat by the stool.

"So did mom tell you"

"Tell me what?" 

"That I'm going back to college" I got out from the chair to give him a big hug.

"Congratz" "Ally this is hard to say but you have to go to New York with mom" What? 

"Why"I was confused he wants me to go to New York with my mom?!

"What are you serious" He took a seat on the stool. 

"Ally, I'm going back to college. I'm not going to live on campus or anything it's just that I'm not going to have time to take care of you"

"I'm a big girl I can handle myself" I'm almost 18 in a year I don't see what the big problem.

"Ally, what if you get hurt better yet what if Austin breaks your heart I want to be there for you, but I can't do that when I have school and my own  business going on in my life" He was serious he wants me to leave. "Ally go please do this for me" Everything was happening so fast. I stormed out of the kitchen up to my room. This can't be happening! I just can't leave! I have all my friends here okay I don't have any friends but I still can't leave.

I heard a knock on my door I wiped the tear off my cheek and open the door." you have six hours to pack" My mother said. I slammed the door in her face. 'This can't be happening' I repeated to myself. Tears were just rolling down my cheek. "five hours left" I heard my mom yelled from down the stairs. I was crying for one hour! I picked myself up from the ground I grad my suitcase and started packing.

I had no choice, I want Justin to be happy in life. He has help me ever since I was 13 now it was my turn to help him. I didn't really pack I just shoved my clothes in the case. I was only going to bring about five suitcase. 'You got a text' I unlocked my phone.  It was Austin.

Austin: Hey Babe

this was going to be hard. 

Me: We need to talk meet me at the lake right now

Austin:Okay

I stopped my packing stuff and drove to the lake to meet Austin. I seat at a nearby bench waiting for him. How was I going to tell him. 'Hey Austin I'm leaving' 'Austin I'm going to New York or 'Hey Austin we can't be together' Omg! I can't do this! "Hey Ally" oh no. I stood up a gave him a kiss. He seat down next to me. "What sup" I looked down at the ground.

"Is there something wrong" He put his hand over my hand. 

"Austin this is going to be hard to tell you this but-"

"your pregnant"

"No!" I catch my breath. Why would he think I'm pregnant. 

"What is it then" Here it goes.

"I'm moving to New York" He got up from the bench and starting walking towards the dock. I got up following him. 

"Austin wait" I caught up with him but he was still walking fast. 

"Austin please let me explain" 

"You can't just leave me like that" 

"I know bu-ut I have no choice" He closed his eye. 

"What about us" I really didn't think this far. "Do we just break up and act like we never seen each other before" He was angry. 

"I gue-I don't know" 

"Do you have to go" I nob my head, I really didn't want to. 

"When do you leave" 

"Today" His hazel eye went wide.

"TODAY" He yelled. The people at the park looked at us. 

"yes- In five hours" I whispered. 

"Lets make it last" He grabs my hand.

"what are we going to do"

"I would show you" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for Reading

I might update again this week not sure :D 

Comment & Vote (:

Love You, Stay Real 

xxShelly