Chapter 20:I Hate This Part

~Short Chapter~Sorry for any mistakes~Enjoy~

Updated Date:7/19/13

Recap: "What are you doing here" I had to ask.

 "Stopping you from leaving" 

Chapter 20: I hate this part

Austin's Pov

I knew this was a bad idea, but I couldn't stop myself I love Ally and I don't want to lose her. I'm going to do everything I can to make her stay. Before I thought about going to her house I stopped my a local flower shop and bought one boutique of white roses. Her Favorite. When I had reach her house she was already in her car about to leave. Man was I lucky enough to get there on time. I got out of my car running to her with a hand full of rose in one of my hand. 

"Wait - Wait - Wait -" I Yelled. I didn't know if they heard me or not till I saw Ally come out of the car. She had a confused\happy look on her face. She started running towards me so I drop the flowers on the floor carefully. I didn't see it coming, but she jump on me wrapping her legs around me. I was okay with it doe. I spud her around in a circle. 'Don't leave' I repeated in her ear. I finally put her down on the ground. I look deep into her eyes forgetting about everything else that was happening around us.

                                   ""This is totally going on Instagram" I heard Ally bother say. Ah! 

"What are you doing here" Ally asked me. "Stopping you from leaving" Sounds kinda cheesie, I have to say.  You can tell by her face expression that she didn't like the idea. That heartbreaking. "Ally," Someone said behind me. I turned around coming face to face with James. I hate that kid, I don't only hate him for punching Ally in the eye, but he has a slick mouth. Ally comes and stands in between us. "What are you doing here"She asked him. He better not be here to beg for forgiveness.

"I was shooting hoops, and I heard  the boys talking that you were leaving TODAY. and um here" He hands her the bag he had in his hand. She opens the bag pulling out a box. She carefully opens the box taking out a heart necklaces. It had Ally birthstone on it. She closes it gives him a hug. "Thanks"

 "And here" He gives her another box. "I heard you loved blueberry muffins so I got you these" 

               "Aw Thank you" Keep clam- just keep clam. 

He just lucky Justin isn't out here at the moment. "Thanks for the gifts" She gives him one last hug before he left. Thank god!

"ALLY COME ON"Her mom yelled from inside the car. Dang, I forgot all about her mom.

Ally's POV

    There is no one who can make me stay at this point. I'm leaving, and that's it, I can't do anything about it. I wish I could, but I can't. Austin coming here made it worst for me. I was ready to leave, and everything then Austin shows up. I love that he showed up, but it makes it harder  to leave him now.  

"Austin I-I-I have to go now" I glace at my mom. She didn't look happy. "Please Austin"I begged. Just looking into his eyes made me feel guilty for leaving. This is the part were we say are last goodbye. 

"This can't be it",he said not looking up at me. Gosh, I wish there was something I can do to make him smile again. 

             "Austin you knew this was coming"He did. But who can be ready for it? I'm not even ready, I'm just being strong enough to hold back my tears. 

Austin's POV

I was being  selfish it's not her fault that she leaving. I need to be strong if we really love each other we would find a way to find each other later on. I looked into her eyes, I had to let her go. It hurts so much just to even say it. I never felt this way for a girl before. I fell in love before, but it never felt like this. Ally has changed me in a good way, and I would always remember her  know matter what happens in life. 

"Please remember that I love you okay"  She runs up to me and gave me a hug. 

                   "I love you sooo much Austin, She said pressing her lips onto mines. I'm going to miss those.  She took off one of her bracelet she had on and handed to me. 

"To remember me by" I smiled at her. "Are you sure" She nob her head. 

"I have to go now" I watched her get in the car while her mom drive her away. I stopped waving till I didn't see her car anymore. She's gone.  "There gone right" I turned around.  

"Yeah"

"Ally wanted me to give you this, she said it would of been sad if she gave it to you when she was leaving" Justin hands me a huge white poster, I turned it over where it  has pictures of Ally  and me. Pictures I never seen her take, there even a picture of me sleeping. When did that ever happen?

"Hey you know that picture I took of you and Ally" 

"Yeah, what about it" I couldn't take mine eyes off the collage. When did she make this? You can tell it wasn't finished it was missing a couple of pictures.

"It has over 300 hearts right now" Wow! "Hey there is pictures missing" I pointed out to Justin.

"Well she wasn't finished" 

"What do you mean by that" 

"It's your birthday present" Wow this is the best present I ever got I don't care if its not even finished. I love it with all my heart. I said my goodbyes to Justin and headed home. My mom has no clue that Ally left, I feel bad because she likes Ally. I went up to my room taking down all my poster in my room I then hang up the collage Ally had made for me. I even added three photos I had of us to the collage. 

"That's better" I heard my phone ring. I looked down at the caller ID it was Zach, I  picked it up. 

"There's a party at Frank's house do you want to come" Frank is known for throwing huge parties.

"no I'm good" 

"What is Ally still there" 

"nope"

"come on Britteny Feed is going to be there" 

"Sorry" After that I hung up the phone. All I need right now is sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment  & Vote if you want to(: 

Love you,Stay Real <3

xxShelly