Chapter 12: My Mother

Hey Mahomies! Hope you enjoy and sorry for any mistakes {: 

Update Date:06\05\13

-NOT EDIT-

Recap: She wraps her arms around me. "What is going on? Who is this lady and why is she hugging me?" I told Justin. The lady pulled away giving me an ugly look, and  I gave her one back.

"Ally  meet are mother Sarah" I  fainted.

Chapter 12: My mother 

I opened my eyes and took in the shocked, Justin was looking down at me. What happen just happen did I faint? I haven't fainted since my mother left which was three years ago. 'My mother' my mother' my mother' I repeated to myself.  She's here! 

"are you okay" Justin ask still looking down at me. I shook my head.

"why is she here" Justin eyes wonder off around my room running his finger through his brown hair. He signs bring his eye back to me.  

"she heard about you know and wanted to  visit us," he told me. I stood up and went over to my mirror were I had a picture of me and dad  when I was eight, I picked it up and stare at it. She left us because she couldn't take it, and now that he's gone she wants to appear in are life.

Justin went throw so much pain and stress because of her. Yes she is my mother but what she  did was stupid and selfish. Man I'm not in the mood for this crap. "where is she" I asked Justin.

"in the living room on the couch she wants to talk to you about something" I really didn't want to talk to her but would it hurt to. Plus I have some stuff to ask her. I nob my head, he walked me to the living room where she was sitting at. She stood up to fix her dress then sat back down . I sat right across from her she had a smile on her face.

"Hey Ally," she said.

"hi"I  mouthed.

"wow you grew up so much," she said sounding excited.

"yeah that's what happen when people leave for three years they grow up," I told her popping the 'p' at the end. She turns away from me facing Justin.

"Justin can you get my bag there in the kitchen" Justin got up leaving  us alone.

"look all I want to do is talk I want to be back in your life again" I laughed in her face. 

"please stop" was she serious?!

"I'm serious"She raised an eyebrow at me. She can't be could she?

"I only have five minutes to  'talk' then I'm leaving so hurry up and say what you want to say to me"Justin came back holding her bags in his hands. He puts them down right next to her, she unzips one of her bags taking out  necklaces that look to be a diamond necklaces.   

"see this" she holds it out in front of me.

"yeah" 

"your father wanted you to have this" I took it out of her hand and Justin comes around and puts it around my neck.