Chapter 19: Love Will Remember

~Enjoy~

Update Date: 7\14\13 <3

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends. Letting go is one way of saying I love you.”

 Recap: I closed the door.'Goodbye Austin'  I whispered to myself. 

 Chapter 19: ℒℴvℯ Will Remember 

Austin's POV

 Losing someone you love is the hardest thing in life. Thinking about all are memories just makes it difficult to forget about her. She's going to New York she would probably find someone ten times better then me. I just wish I could do something to make her stay even if it means having her live her with me. There is some many thing we haven't done together like go to prom that is in two weeks we were planning on going together. Now I have no one to go with even if anyone else does ask me I'm going to say no.

 Ally taking a part of me with her, my heart to be more pacific. The three hours I spent with her were amazing I wish it could last forever. When she told me we had to go it broke my heart I wanted to beg her not to leave, but you know what they say 'If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they're yours; if they don't they never were'. This was all complicated, I need some coffee. I stopped by Dash Coffee the best coffee in town. I enter the place as soon as I step in the smell of delicious fresh bake donut surrounded my nose. I took a seat all the way in the back passing some girls giving me aw faces. I took out my phone noticing my background cover it was a picture of Ally. My wall  holding back the tears broke.

A  tear slipped down my face I quick wipe it off, men cry to we are not made of stone you know.  I saw that the girls were still staring at me with sorry faces now. The waiter drop off the menu I already now what I want. A few minutes later she came back to ask me what I wanted. 

"One  Vanilla Cinnamon Flavored Coffee  and glazed donut"  

"It would be ready shortly" she said smiling her way of to the kitchen. If Ally was here right now she would order vanilla coffee and a two blueberry muffin, she loves blueberry muffins. The lady came back with my coffee and donut, she places it on the table gently. "thanks"I clammily told her. I don't know what to do now, I really hate how I'm feeling right now. I took a sip of my coffee. 'mmm' I catch-ed one of the girls coming my way. 

"Hey cutie" she slides herself into the chair. I gave her a confused look. What the h*ll does this girl want, can't she see I want to be alone!

"Hi" I Murmured  . I not in a mode to talk expensively one that going to try to flirt with me. "whats the matter boo" she asked me. I felt her hand touch my arm,  I shut my eyes for a quick second.   "Look if you can please do get up and leave me the f*ck alone" I Snapped. She got up just like I told her to and went back to her spot.  I heard her yelled  "douche-bag". Who cares. I took out my phone going down on all the photos of Ally and me. I saw her facebook profile still said in relationship. 

 I wish we were.

The door swung open. "Austin" Alex? How did you find me? He came over and took a seat right in front of me. 

"What are you doing here" he asked. 

"Coffee-donuts" I replied. As much as I love Alex I didn't want to talk to him right now. 

"Wheres Ally" he commented. Searching around the room.

"Gone" I took a bit out of my donut. "what do you mean by gone"

"She moved" Shock took over Alex faces. The same face I had  when she first told me she was leaving TODAY. 

"Are you serious she leaving" I nob my head. "What are you doing here" he snapped. I raised my eyebrow at him. "What do you want me to do- go beg her to stay" he gave me that duh look. I deeply sign. 

"Well I have to go Sarah is in the car just remember I'm here for you" He left ordering his coffee. It puts a smile on my face knowing that you have a friend there for you.

 ~*~ 

Ally's Pov

"You got everything" my mother said putting my bags in the car. I still can't believe I'm leaving, I haven't even been leaving here for five months. I just wish I could stay, I only have eight weeks of school left. "Yes" I uttered. Who knew that my whole life can change in one DAY? I didn't even get a chance to tell anyone beside Austin well there isn't anyone to tell anyway.

Justin and I had another talk he told me everything. To be honest I was pissed when he told me he found out a week ago and tells me now, this moving situation could of been easier. But at the end of the day I'm happy for him even if it means for me to move with my mom to New York. 

Look at the bright side I'm going to the city that never sleeps. If only I could bring Austin with me. Speaking of Austin I miss him like crazy.  All I been thinking about these last hours were him. By leaving, I'm leaving a part of my heart behind with Austin. He's always going to be the one thing on my mind. Even if I try to forget love will remember us. "Ready" I heard my mom say. I nob my head. Justin came out of the house and gave me another bear hug these were worse then Emily's hugs. 

"If you need anything even if you need someone to talk to at  night call me" 

"okay" He kissed my forehead.

"Wait here you go" He handed me a credit card.

"I don't need it" 

"Its yours remember your birthday"

"My credit card OMG I forgot about it" 50,000 dollars! 

"Be careful with it" 

"Okay" He pulled me in for another hug. "Love you Ally be careful" 

"Love you to" I hopped in the front of the seat. 

"Wait-- Wait - Wait-"  I heard someone yelled. I quickly got out of the car. I went around the car I saw Austin there standing holding a boutique of rose. I ran to him.  I saw him drop the flowers on the  that's when I jump on him wrapping my legs around his waisted. 

He spun ed me around in circles. 'Don't leave' I can hear he whispered in my ear. He finally put me on the ground he picked up the roses and handed them to me. White my favorite. 

We stood there staring at each other. I caught Justin taking pictures of us. "This is toally going on instagram" Justin commented. Since when did Justin get an instagram? Never mind that.

"What are you doing here" I had to ask.

"Stopping you from leaving" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Birthday Dave Brytus!

^.^ 

Comment and Vote if you want to(: 

Love You, Stay Real 

xxShelly