Chapter 10: Black eye

Hey Mahomies Austin on Tour with Taylor Swift so proud of him

Updated Date: 5/5/13  

-Not Edit-

Recap: What did I do. She now has a blue and purplish color around her eye. I gave her a hand. "No," she said softly. I looked around the park to see if anyone noticed what I just done.

"Ally I'm sorry I didn't mean it" She stands up picks up her bag.

"Your just like James" was all she says and walks back to her car.

What did I do. Now she would never like me.

Chapter 10: Black eye o.O

As soon as I lock my car door and drove at lest one mile away I started crying I couldn't hold in the tears anymore. I didn't want to cry in front of him he was going to think I was weak. Tears ran down my cheeks like rain drops. I looked at the rear mirror it wasn't that bad, but it was still purple. I gently touch it with my pointer finger. "ouch" I yip.

Oh my gosh what am I going to do now, if Justin finds out he would never let me leave the house. What about Austin he's going to freak when he finds out? Or maybe I can hide it. I can't believe this happens I can't believe Jack would do that to me. I did slap him, but I didn't expect him to punch me in the face. I sat there thinking for about one whole hour.

**

When I got home I quickly ran upstairs to my room to my bathroom and added some foundation to my eye enough so you couldn't see it. I looked in the mirror and smile (well fake smile). I checked my phone.

23 miss calls from Jack

2 miss calls from Austin

4 miss calls from Justin

1 miss call from unknown number

Really?! I turned off my phone. I wasn't in a speaking mood right now, and my eye was making it worse. I made my way down to the kitchen to the freezer and took out some peas. I grab a paper towel and wrapped it around the peas then placed it on my eye. ' Thats better ' I said. I heard a knock on the door. 'Who could that me' I told myself. I peek through the peak hole, I couldn't see who it was. Should I open it.

My hand wrapped around the door knob I then find my self standing in front of James. I stared at him for a couple of minutes so many question were popping up in my head.

"can I come in" was he really serious. Wait how did he know where I live.

"how did you find my house" I question him back he took no time to think about it.

"Jack" Oh my gosh !!

"and no and goodbye" shutting the door but he put his feet in the way. "Can we talk" were his next words.

"no"

"Why not, I already know what happen between you and Jack" Jack was really friends with his guy. I thought of Jack as a great awesome guy who didn't hit girls however I was mistaken.

"and"

"Ally are you okay"when did he ever care about me.

"Yes now go before Justin finds you here" and that time I quickly closed the door in his face. I sat down on the floor in front of the door. 'Why''Why'Why'Why' I kelt repeating while banging my head against the door. School was tomorrow it was already 7:32 p.m. when was Justin getting home. I went to the kitchen and made my self a sandwich after that I took a long shower then went straight to bed with a painful eye.

I woke up the next with my eye hurting, I didn't know black eyes were that painful. I got up and got going on my morning routine. I found Justin cooking in the kitchen. "Morning" he greeted me.