Chapter 16:I'm Sorry

~Very Short~ Sorry I would update again this week~

Update Date: 7\3\13

Recap: "Of course you didn''t you were to busy moving your lips" The elevator open. Austin grad my arm again.

"What are you talking about"

"Stop it-

I'm done" I walked away from him getting into my cab. 

Chapter 16:I'm Sorry

AUSTIN POV

"Stop it-

I'm done" She walked away from me getting into the taxi cab. I had no clue what she was talking about.   What does she mean by I was to busy moving my lips? I ran back to Alex car driving back to the school. Robert may know something he is the one who told her about my surprise party.

By the time I reach school it was already time for lunch. I ran in the cafeteria and spotted Robert at are  table. I approached him "Why did you tell Ally about the surprise party" He looked confused or  should I say guilty.

 "I didn't tell her anything I told her you were at the library" 

"Are you sure" 

"Yeah man, I wouldn't want to ruin your relationship" 

"to late for that"

"what happen" I didn't  feel like talking about it, I felt bad enough that I messed up her 17 birthday. Robert looked at me waiting for me to answer his question. 

"She dumped me" She didn't really say it but I'm guess 'I'm done' is I'm dumping you in girl language. 

"I'm sorry" I nob my head.  I can't believe this is happening and  after everything we been through. It just doesn't seem real. I need to talk to her right now I can't live another second knowing that she is mad at me. "Tell Alex I pick him up after school" 

"Where are you going"Robert asked me.

"Going to make this right" After that I left. I drove all the way to Ally house I knocked on the door and by surprise she answered. 

"We need to talk" She didn't even look up at me. 

"No" She answered quickly. 

"Please just five minutes only" 

"Your time starts now" She said finally looking at me. Her eyes were red, she has scars on her arms probably from cutting. Was I the one causing it she cleared her throat.

"Ally did you know about the party" 

"what party"So she doesn't know.

"The one I planned for you didn't Robert tell you" 

"He told me you were at the library and that's where you were" 

"I was at home"

"NO you were at the library I SAW YOU" She closed the door. 

"I want to take you some here" I was surprise that she said yes. She got in the car I drove her to my Austin where I was planing the party at . I got out the car bring her to the backyard. 

ALLY POV

I promised myself I wasn't going to talk or look at Austin but here I am in his backyard.-Just Great- His backyard isn't the same it was decorated big time it must took all night. So he was telling the truth  about the party b-but what about when I saw him in the library was it really him. 

"so when you were do with the song you came here"He nob his head. NO! What did I do, I trusted Austin how could I do that to him. Now he's probably going to hate me embarrassment is what I feeling now  I couldn't even look into those hazel eyes anymore. I couldn't even look at myself. I can feel Austin staring at me please make it stop I messed up I know. I couldn't take it anymore I ran off   he came right behind me. Why can't he just leave me alone. 

This would be the second time I ran away from Austin house. "Ally wait" I picked up my speed. Just tell him he's going to find out sooner. I stopped by a near by tree I'm just going to tell him. "Ally why did you run" He said sounding out of breath.

"I have to tell you something"

"what is it"I closed my eyes for a quick second.

"The reason I was mad at you was that I thought I saw you at the library kissing another girl" I closed my eyes again not wanting to see his face expression. 

"You don't trust me" Exactly what I didn't want to hear.

"I do, I don't now what happen I just..........freaked out- 

I'm sorry I love you" He pulled me into a hug.

"You still love me"

"I never stopped" I wrapped my arms around his neck. 

"I'm sorry Austin" He grab my chin.

"Don't worry about it" He then pressed his lips on mine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Thanks for reading~  Sorry for the short chapter (again) 

Love You, Stay Real

xxShelly