Chapter 8: A Night With Austin

Hey Mahomies :]   Thanks for reading   and I hope you enjoy I really love this chapter <3

And sorry for any mistakes. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY !!! AUSTIN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH <33

- NOT EDIT -                                               

4\4\13 <33

Chapter 8: A Night With Austin

We arrived at Bacaro  and Austin quickly gets out the car and opens the door for me he gives me his hand to take. " Thank you " he nob his head.  Bacaro was a beautiful place lights were over the roof.There was a small fountain pouring out purple water.  You can here the jazz band playing. Justin opens the main door it was more beautiful inside like wow.

There was a bar on the left side where a couple of people were at.The jazz band was at the far corner. There was also a place where you can eat outside. Chandelier hang from the ceiling.The room was fill with laughter  and chatter. A short lady with long black hair approach us. " Do you have reservation " She asked Justin. " Yes " He told her back. Austin was just amazed on what was around him. " The Ryans Right "The lady said with a smile on her face. 

" Yes " She told us to follow her to a table near a window " Is it all of you together or separate by two " Justin turned and looked at me. " Separate " She pointed to table for Austin and Me and Justin table was just two tables down from us. 

Now this was awkward Austin sat in front of me looking at the window. Another lady came by hand us a menu. Wow everything look so delicious. " so what are you getting " Austin asked me. I brought the menu down,he looked so handsome like woah. " what " he question me. 

" oh nothing um I don't know yet " Sending him a small smile. " Ally I know you may not want to hear this and you may be still mad at me but I'm sorry what I said to you last week I didn't know it was that big of a deal " I placed the menu down at the table I put my hand over his.    " Lets not worry about that today babe"  He smiled which mad me smile. I wanted to forget about what happen last week it was childish of me to act like that .

The lady comes back with her notepad ready to write down are orders. " did you make your decision "She asked with her pen ready to write. " I would have the spaghetti   " she wrote it down on her notepad. 

"How about you sir"Asking Austin. He kept looking back and forth at his meun. " Pasta " Making his descion. She grab are meun and left. It got awkward again, she came back with are drinks I didn't remember ordering. " here you go sir " winking at Austin. I kick Austin under the table " Ow "         

" That was your leg sorry " I smiled at him. She leaves my drink on the table I didn't even want to drink it could be prosion for all I know. I put on the other side of the table and ask a other waiters to bring me a drink. 

I checked my phone I had a text from Austin I started laughing he's right in front of me.  He said ' Hey wat sup ' omg this boy is unbelieveable. I texted back ' Nothing waiting for my damn food    hbu '

' I waiting for my girlfriend to say something ' thats when I drop my phone on the ground we both go under the table and try to grab it but we both bump are heads. " Shit " we both say we looked at each other he gives me a small kiss. I grab my phone and rub my head. 

I sat back down on my seet where the lady was looking at us weirdly. "food now" Austin said pointing his finger at the table. I couldn't help it but laugh this boy. " It would be ready in a couple of mintues"She told us. He makes a weird face scarying her off, I couldn't help but laugh.

*

She later come back with are food we began eatting. We talked about school and stuff I was really having a good time. Austin was already down with his food.My brother and his date left us alone like he said he would " Are we allow to sing here  he asked me. " I don't know" He gets up walks over to the jazz band. They hand him a mic, I never heard him sing before. 

They hand him a guitar. ' Hello Ladies and gelmaten I'm going to be playing a song for you tonight its called beautiful soul I hope you like it ' They clap and so did I. He starts playing on the gutier. " I don't want another pretty face I don't want just anyone to hold " " I don't want my love to go to waste I want you and your beautiful soul" OMG! He can sing I listen him palyed through the hole song. He song perfectly wow I wonder why he didn't tell me he could.

" Thank you That was for Ally Ryan my girlfriend wave to the crowd Ally " I waved my hand,OMG! They all clap again. He comes back and taked his seet. " Why didn't you tell me you can sing " I asked him hitting him on the arm.

" I don't know it didn't come up " He told me. Are dessert  came by yummy I said grabbing my fork.

*

It was 11:11 we were going to take the taxi home. We finally found one got into it paid the man he drove off. Tonight was just amazing I couldn't wish for anything better.He was holding my hand during the drive. 

We got to my homes he took of this coat and put it inside his car. " Where are you going " I question him. " with you " wrapping his arms around me.Okay, I walk inside saw Justin and his date making out in the kitchen. " Hello " I yelled. She push him away. " Hey " giving me a small wave. 

" Me and Austin are going up stair to do homework " I said making my way upstairs. " Okay " he didn't care how awesome.We didn't even have school tomorrow. I locked my door I didn't want what just happen down stairs to happen with me and Austin. He had a bag where he change into his sport shorts and t-shirt. 

I took off my dress in the bathroom put on my pjs. " Movie " I showed him a stack of movies for him and he  pickes Step Brother I put in the movie.I fell asleep the first thirty mintues of the movie. Austin carried me to bed and tuck me in. He kissed my forhead and said I love you I quickly wrap my arms around his neck.

" I love you to Austin " Kissing his big red lips. I pulled away we both said bye to each other . I didn't want him to leave I got from bed run to him it was already in his car. " what " he asked me. 

" Can I stay over your house " He thought about it. 

" sure go get your stuff and ask your brother first " I jump up and down like a little girl.

I ran back inside. " Justin can I stay at Austin house today......... well right now" 

" Yeah what ever " I kissed his cheek ran back upstairs gathering my stuff. I ran back down to Austin car placed my things in the back seat. " Seat belts its the law " He smiled down at me.We both started laughing. 

" I was thinking to go to the beach tomorrow " The beach I haven't been there in a long time. I nob my head. We arrived at his home his mom was sleeping I was feeling weird about this anything can happen, I know Austin wasn't that type of guy. He grabs my hand takes me up to his room.

Hello Love OMG!! ITS AUSTIN BIRTHDAY !!! I LOVE YOU AUSTIN SO MUCH BABY!!! I LOVE YOU AUSTIN AND HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY !!

4\4\13 <3

VOTE

COMMENT

&

FAN {: 

Love You, Stay real 

xxShelly