Chapter 13: California SunShine

• Dedicated to KDelReal_

Hey Mahomies :D Sorry for any mistakes

 I'm dedicating this chapter to  KDelReal_. Thank you for adding my book to your reading list. <3

 Updated date: 6\12\13

Recap:  "I want to be with you to" She then closed the door. Now I can finally go to sleep in peace knowing that she is MINE. 

Chapter 13:  California SunShine

 My mom has been living with us for three days now, and I was just sick of her. The only time she would let me leave the house  was to go to school. And I  have a ton of homework and missing assignments I had to do for missing school for two weeks. I was planning to do it all on the plain since I didn't have anything else to do for my five hour flight. I closed my last suitcase and brought it down stairs where everyone was at waiting for me. I had two massive suit case but hey its California. As Justin puts the suits cases inside I said goodbye to Austin who was hiding behind the bush from my mother. 

We shared a big bear hug and a couple of kisses. "I love you don't forget to text me " I smiled at him. "Okay" we kissed one last time before Justin called my name. "see you in five days" I got in the car I noticed I was sitting next to my mom when the passenger seat was open. (Justin!) I waved goodbye to him as Justin drove out of the drive way. 

~* 45 minutes later *~

We finally arrived at the airport. Justin open the trunk taking out are suit cases. I was surprise my mother didn't say anything about how much stuff I was bring.  We made it inside going through all the airport security checks.  Are flight was called we rushed over to the lady Justin should his license. "go"

I found my seat number it was next to a girl who looked to be my age. "hey," she said to me.

"hey" 

-- 5 Hours Later --

I found out that Emily dad (the girl I seat with during the flight) and my father were friends. She is also visiting her father who died, she told me they  died from an explosives which was hard to believe. We had a lot of things in common like her mom leaving her, living with an older brother or sister, and we are both are Taylor Swift fans. We clicked intently plus Justin has a thing going with her sister.

As we made it to are hotels I noticed Emily name was next to mine. My mother had one by her self thank god I didn't have to share with her. Justin told me to unpack and get settle in as I was unpacking Emily walking in. "Ally" She cheered. Her eyes wonder off amazed by the room. "Emily" She drops her stuff to give me a hug.

"Which bed is mine," she asked. 

"The one by the window" She screamed. During are five hour talk she told me she loves windows, and that she obsesses with windows. "Thank you, thank you," she says squeezing the life out of me again. I honest don't know how someone can be obsesses with windows. I unpacked all my stuff and so did Emily. 

"so do you have a boyfriend" I stop what I was doing you can tell by mine ridiculous smile on my face that I did. 

"Oooo whats his name" I came a little closer to her. "Austin" I took out my phone and showed her a picture of him. 

"Man he's hot"  We both laughed. We were going to get along just fine for these five days.

~*~

 For the past three days Emily and I been hanging out. We shopped in Los Angeles best stores, went to Long Beach, took pictures of the Hollywood sign, met  Taylor Lautner and touch the red carpet. I also met all the kids who fathers died in the explosion.

~*~ 

Today is my forth day in California, and it was time for the funeral. I wear a black dress with black heels and no makeup. I met Justin in the lobby with my mother. We got in the car he drove to a church were hundreds of people were outside standing around. I really didn't know what to do I never been to a funeral before. I found Emily with her older sister. 

"hey," I said quietly.

"hey" Her sister smiled down at me. 

"there about to start" They walked to one of the graves 'Ben Maker' I went over to Alyssa Ben daughter. "I'm sorry" tears run down her pale skin. "thank you" 

It was tough seeing all these people cry. 

'Dylan Beemer' Emily's dad. I stood right next to her, she was being a strong person she didn't let a tear drop she made it throw the whole thing with out crying. If she can do it I can to. As we slowly walked to my fathers grave something broke inside of me. I broke down, tears were just rushing out from my eyes like crazy. Emily was holding my hand during the moment telling me it was going to be ok. 

I waited to everyone left to lay some flowers down on his grave I went down on my knees. "I love you daddy always" I kissed his casket.

"I know he loves you to" I turned around you wouldn't believe who it was. Ta- 

Austin. "what are you doing here" I said. I stood up back on my legs. "Justin invited me" Justin? Why would he invited him never mind that I should be glad he is here but I'm not. I turned away.    

"I'm sorry  I really wanted to meet him" I did to. I was so excited to tell him that I meet this  amazing guy, and now I can't. I stood there for about thirty more minutes. "come on" He puts his arm around my shoulder and walked me to the car.  

~**~

Today is my last day in California I'm going to  miss California and its beauty. I still can't believe Austin's mom let him come to California. I heard a slight knock on the door. "come in" Austin walks through the door. I kissed him on the cheek. "you ready to go" I nob my head picking up my bags I been packing like crazy all last night "Emily" She rushed in the living room with lips stick in her hands. "Woah who is he" Austin laughs. 

"Austin, my boyfriend" 

"He's hotter in person"she winked at me.

"well I'm leaving"

"to another room" 

"no I'm leaving California" 

"oh well do you have my facebook, twitter, instagram, kik name" 

"yes" 

"Well I guess this is goodbye then" She shared a big hug. 

"Bye"

"bye- wait is you going to introduce me to your boyfriend" Austin gave me a weird look. 

"Emily this is Austin, Austin this is Emily" They shook hands. "Bye Emily" 

"Bye Ally--

and bye Austin"  We both waved goodbye and closed the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sorry its Short -

Please 

Vote ;]

Comment :D

and Maybe

Fan

Love You, Stay Real 

xxShelly