Chapter 14: Surprise ★

I rewrote this three times, I hope you like it - Sorry for any mistakes - Enjoy -

Updated date: 6\23\13 <3

Recap:

"Emily this is Austin, Austin this is Emily" They shook hands. "Bye Emily"

"Bye Ally--

and bye Austin" We both waved goodbye and closed the door.

Chapter 14: Surprise

"Done" I sigh. I just finished all my makeup assignment that I forgot to do on the plane. Two weeks of homework done in two hours. No, I didn't guess I took my time. The worst part is that I have school tomorrow. I hate Mondays! 'You got a text' I pulled out my phone from my pocket. I wonder who this is........it's Justin!? That's weird hes downstairs. Doesn't he know what time it is?

Justin: Meet me in the living room

When did Justin start texting? This is weird Justin never texted me before. Oh well lets see what he wants. I slide my phone back in my pocket and storm down the stairs.

"Justin why did you text me," I said walking down the stairs. I stop and took a good look around, the light are off. That's weird. 'Whats going on its 12:04 a.m. in the morning'?! I walked in the kitchen, and the lights are off too. He's going to do a prank on me I turned around till I got another text from him.

Justin: Go outside :D

I have a weird feeling inside. I don't think I should go outside. It's 12:05 in the morning I don't have time for this. I walked over to the back door of the kitchen and open it I stood by the door holding the knob. I didn't hear a sound plus it was pitched black outside.

Justin: around the back

Argg! I closed the door walking around the back, I open the gate and saw some lanterns. I don't like this at all! My breathing started picking up and so did my heart rate. My hand was starting to shake in fear. I hated the dark! Why would Justin do this to me he knows I'm afraid of the dark. I heard a twig snap. I turned my head, but nothing was behind me. I continue walking getting closer to the lanterns. When I had reached the lanterns, I heardanother twig snap. Then someone scream..............................

"SURPRISE"

I jumped up falling on the dirty ground. Justin and my mother came from behind the bushes holding a massive cake in their hands. OMG! It's my birthday! How can I forget my birthday? I was so caught up on my work that I forgot my birthday! My 17 birthday! Who fogets their birthday??

"Happy Birthday," They said together. I got up from the ground dusting off the dirt off my pants. They placed the cake down on the table, and they started to sing the birthday song.

"Make a wish sweetheart" My mother said. I took a couple seconds to think of it before blowing out the 17 candles.

" I bought you something" Justin lays down a box right in front of me. It was perfectly wrapped in blue with pink stripes wrapping paper. Aw he took the time trying to wrap this up so nice now I was going to have to rip it up.

"Go ahead" If he says so.

I rip of the wrapping paper It was a scrapbook I gazed back up at Justin. I got up from my chair and gave him a big bear hug. "Thank you" I slowly opened it to the first page. Where I saw a picture of me when I was born. "Thank you" I whispered to him again. "Ally I didn't make it mom did" I looked at her I ran up to her and hug her for the first time I even cried a little.

"Thank you"

"No, thank you"

"I also have another gift for you Ally" My mother said walking us over to the garage.