* Fainting *

(This scenario is gonna be about Leela fainting. I hope you guys will enjoy it)!

   Stray Kids were rehearsing for their comeback "Levanter." They were performing it at Music Bank. Leela was a bit nervous for it since their comeback got pushed back. She was worried that Stays would be disappointed. She was worried that they would be disappointed in her specifically. Her mental health hasn't really been good the past two months so she's worried about messing up or having Stays be disappointed in her.

   Leela would practice a lot. She practiced to the point of nearly passing out. The night before Music Bank, Leela was practicing really hard. She didn't notice but the door opened to reveal Minho. Minho stood there watching her until she finished. When she finished, she put her hands on her knees and bent down, panting. "You've been practicing way too much these days kiddo." Minho said. Leela jumped. "Yo you scared me!" Leela shouted. "Sorry Leela. But come on. Let's go home." Minho said. Leela shook her head. She didn't wanna go home just yet. She needed to continue practicing. "No I can't Minho. I need to practice more." Leela said. "Love you practiced too much already. Come on and rest back home." Minho said. Leela nodded and got her stuff and left JYP Entertainment. That night, she became a bit weak due to practicing way too much.

   The next day, it was time for Music Bank. Leela was still feeling weak but it got worst than before. Leela rested when she had the chance to. But even with rest, she was still feeling weak. Chan immediately noticed something was wrong with Leela. "Are you ok baby?" Chan asked as she laid on the couch. "Yeah I'm ok. I'm just tired." Leela responded. "Did you sleep late last night?" Felix asked. "No. I made sure she fell asleep when we got home." Minho said. "Yeah he's right. He tucked Leela in and she like immediately fell asleep." Jisung said. "I think maybe you've been practicing a lot little one. When we finish performing, go to sleep and rest ok?" Hyunjin asked. Leela nodded. Eventually, it was time to perform.

   The performance was turning out really well. The only problem was that Leela didn't feel too good. She tried to push away how she felt. All she was focusing on, was the dancing and her lines. She focused on the Stays in the audience. She didn't want them to be disappointed in her because of how bad she was. Throughout the song, Leela's dancing got more stronger and she completely avoided how she felt. The performance then ended.

   Once the performance ended, that's when everything began hitting Leela. The weakness became even worst and she got more dizzy than ever. She became lightheaded. When Stray Kids got off the stage, Leela weakly followed them. She needed to rest when she got to her dressing room. With every step she took, she could feel herself sway from side to side. Eventually, she couldn't walk anymore and stood there, trying to recollect some sight since her eyesight became more blurrier. Chan looked behind him and saw as Leela stood there. "Guys wait!" Chan yelled. The others stopped walking as Chan went over to Leela. "Baby are you ok?" Chan asked. Leela opened her mouth to respond but couldn't make out any words. She looked over at Chan, who was literally just a silhouette. Leela felt herself falling and hitting the ground and Chan's arms trying to prevent her from falling hard. She saw people crowding around her but couldn't make out who was who. All she could hear was muffled voices. She felt a wetness on her face before officially slipping into unconsciousness.

   For Chan, all he saw was Leela's eyes roll back into her head and her falling. He kept trying to grab her so she wouldn't hit the ground really hard. Everyone immediately took action. The rest of the boys gathered around Leela and they tried to keep her awake. "Look at me Leela! Look at me!" Changbin said loudly. Leela's eyes were open but she wasn't concentrating on anything. Chan started crying and some tear drops fell on Leela's face. Eventually, Leela closed her eyes and fully slipped into unconsciousness. "No no Leela! Stay awake come on!" Chan yelled while gently slapping Leela's cheeks to wake her up. Stray Kids' manager came and picked up Leela and brought her to the dressing room with the boys trailing behind. They waited for an ambulance to show up. "Here give this to her." A staff member said, handing the boys a cold wet cloth. Jeongin grabbed it and quickly thanked the staff member before putting it on Leela's forehead. He gently kissed her nose and sat on the side.