* Protecting *

(I am so sorry that I didn't upload last week or on Monday. I had run out of ideas but thank God HaloCoil requested this scenario. Thank you so much. You're a savior. I hope you'll enjoy this scenario. And I hope the rest of you enjoy it as well)!

   Stray Kids were currently gathered together and discussing with staff members on what to do for their cover of "Fancy" by Twice, which they would perform at Music Bank. They decided which members of Twice the boys and Leela would cover. Chan was covering Nayeon, Hyunjin was covering Jeongyeon, Minho was covering Momo, Jisung was covering Sana, Leela was covering Jihyo, Felix was covering Mina, Changbin was covering Dahyun, Jeongin was covering Chaeyoung, and Seungmin was covering Tzuyu.

   After awhile, the staff members discussed more things with them. "Ok so Leela. You will wear a short outfit since this is a Twice song." One of the staff members said. "Well fuck." Leela thought to herself. Leela didn't want to and was uncomfortable with it but she had to agree anyway since she didn't want to start trouble if she disagreed. "No way. Absolutely not. She is not wearing a short outfit." Chan said. "She always wears outfits similar to us! Why can't she do that this time as usual?" Seungmin asked.

   "We were told that Leela needs to do this since the Twice members wore short outfits so she has to as well." The other staff member answered. "There is no way she is performing on that stage in a short outfit." Hyunjin said. "Boys I have to do this. Come on it wouldn't be fair on Twice if I went on stage and performed with an outfit that isn't short like theirs! I mean come on, I'm covering this song with you guys right?" Leela said. "They wouldn't care if you didn't wear a short outfit though! Why would they?" Felix asked. "They don't even want you wearing a short outfit!" Chan said.

   "I just don't understand why Leela has to wear a short outfit! She's 15!" Changbin said. "Boys! I signed up for this when becoming an idol didn't I? I wore short dresses during 'Get Cool' right?" Leela said. "Yeah but one reason why I added you in Stray Kids was because I didn't want you going through wearing short outfits and getting sexualized. We all saw what happened during the KBS Song Festival back in December when you wore that outfit!" Chan exclaimed. "You were getting sexualized so badly. Your sister was the one who gave you that outfit when you were uncomfortable with it! You were 14 for Christ's sake!" Hyunjin said. "Hyunjin hyung had to tell her about the sexualization you were going through! We don't want a repeat of that!" Jisung said.

   The staff members looked at each other, knowing it would take awhile to convince the boys to let her wear a short outfit. "Guys. Come on. I'll do this just once ok? Then I won't wear short outfits on stage anymore." Leela said. "Ugh. Fine. But just this once ok?" Chan asked. Leela nodded. The staff members nodded at them and told them more stuff before eventually leaving. The boys were still a bit angry and disappointed that their company was forcing their 15-year-old maknae to wear a short outfit on stage.

   After a lot of practicing, they were eventually ready to perform "Fancy." Since Leela's sister Terra was her backup clothing stylist, she was instructed to find a short outfit for Leela to wear on stage. Terra gave the outfit to Leela and she went to change. Once she put it on after putting on safety shorts, she saw herself in the mirror. "Oh they want me to get sexualized again." Leela said to herself. She put on black Doc Martens boots and left the dressing room.

                           Leela's Outfit

   Once she walked out, the boys were even angrier

   Once she walked out, the boys were even angrier. "That is way too short!" Jisung yelled. "Terra noona are you serious?!" Minho yelled. "Hey I was told to find her a short outfit! Not my fault!" Terra said. "But why that short though?" Jeongin asked. Terra shrugged. "I'm just doing what I was told to do." Terra said. Leela and the boys waited for a bit before they eventually got their cue to perform. They walked on stage and got in their positions before eventually beginning.

   Leela was so focused on the dance but also preventing her dress from going up that she didn't see what was happening with the boys or the crowd. Chan, Hyunjin, Felix, and Jeongin noticed something though. Five boys in the front row had their phones out. They were angling them a certain way towards Leela. Jeongin darted his eyes a bit and saw that they were trying to take a picture under Leela's dress. They were trying to get her safety shorts in a picture. Chan and Hyunjin immediately tried to block Leela a bit while Felix and Jeongin looked out at the boys.

   Throughout the whole time, Leela remained clueless to what was happening. Eventually after a time, Changbin and Seungmin caught on to what Chan, Hyunjin, Felix, and Jeongin saw. Then the rest of them. Eventually, the performance ended and the boys ushered Leela off the stage while covering her and preventing her from being seen by those boys. Leela was a bit confused and didn't know what was happening. "Hey. Those five boys in the crowd there were trying to take upskirt pictures of Leela. Get them out of the audience and confiscate their phones. Erase any pictures they might've taken." Chan whispered to a Music Bank staff member, who nodded and walked away with other staff members.

   Leela stopped in her tracks, overhearing what Chan said. "Are you serious?" Leela asked once he returned. "I'm so sorry baby. They're gonna deal with those boys now." Chan said, hugging Leela close and kissing her forehead. They walked to their waiting room, where the boys confronted Terra. "Noona, there were five boys in the front row trying to take upskirt photos of Leela." Hyunjin said. Terra widened her eyes. "What?!" Terra yelled. "Staff members here are dealing with them right now." Chan said as he clutched onto a shaken up Leela. She was shaken up after hearing about what had happened. She hoped and prayed that they didn't take any pictures of her safety shorts and will leak them.

   "I am definitely going to stop JYP Entertainment from ordering Leela to wear short outfits. It's going too far!" Terra exclaimed. "She's 15 like what the fuck?!" Changbin yelled. After awhile, the boys were comforting Leela while Terra went to look for updates about those 5 perverts. She came back with some. "Ok so the staff members caught the guys and took them out of the audience. Security ended up confiscating their phones and looked to see if they captured anything. They got a few pictures but none of them showed her safety shorts. The security guard deleted the photos and after awhile, they were released. Their phones were given back to them." Terra explained.

   "Did they upload anything on social media?" Leela asked. "Thankfully no. The security checked and nothing." Terra said. Leela nodded. "Were they sasaengs or something?" Jisung asked. "I don't know. I hope not." Terra said. After the performance, Stray Kids confronted their company and requested for them to never give Leela short outfits again to prevent another situation like this. Not only that but it also made Leela uncomfortable. The company agreed to never let her wear short outfits again during performances, much to Leela and the boys' liking.

   (So there we go! I hope you guys enjoyed this scenario. Thank you to HaloCoil for this request. I hope you enjoyed it. Like I said before, I am so sorry for not uploading last week or on Monday. I feel terrible for that. Forgive me guys. Request anything you'd like to see! See you guys soon)!