* Reacting to "Train to Busan" *

(So this scenario is about Leela and the boys reacting to the movie "Train to Busan!" If you guys haven't seen "Train to Busan" and don't wanna be spoiled, you can skip this scenario. I hope you guys will enjoy it)!

   "Hi guys! It's Leela!" Leela greeted to her YouTube subscribers. She was doing a video on her YouTube channel. The boys, who were hidden from view, chuckled seeing her talking to her camera. Leela giggled a bit before continuing. "Today's video is a bit different than my usual ones. Today I have a few special guests." Leela said. She looked at the boys, signaling them to come in. "Hello!" They said in unison as they sat on the couch with Leela. "Yup! My boys are here! You may be wondering why they're here today. Today we're gonna be reacting to a movie I was in. That movie is 'Train to Busan.'" Leela explained to the camera.

   "Yay! We're finally gonna see Leela acting!" Chan exclaimed. Leela giggled. "Ok guys. So if you haven't seen 'Train to Busan' and don't want any spoilers, you can click off this video. Let's get started!" Leela said to both her viewers and the boys. She soon put on the movie. It started off normally until a deer was hit by a truck. "Oh no! The poor deer!" Jeongin exclaimed. Leela chuckled at Jeongin's reaction. "Wow dude nice. Just leave the deer there." Jisung said. "What the hell was he supposed to do? Keep it as a pet?!" Leela asked. "I don't know! Take him to a vet or someth-- OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE DEER?!" Jisung shrieked. Leela chuckled, knowing that the deer turned into a zombie.

   The movie then cut to various scenes of the main character Seokwoo played by Gong Yoo. There was a scene where he was at his job, when he was talking with his ex-wife on the phone, with his mother, and most importantly, his daughter Su An. Then, the scenes with the train finally came. It started off with a baseball team on one car of the train. Ahn Sohee, a former member of Wonder Girls and Choi Wooshik were two of the supporting characters. Sohee's character was named Jinhee while Wooshik's character was named Yongguk.

   "Wait is that the dude that was in the music videos for 'Congratulations' and 'You Were Beautiful' by Day6?" Seungmin asked. "I knew you were gonna ask that. Yup. That's him alright." Leela answered. "And Sohee sunbaenim is here as well?" Hyunjin asked. Leela nodded. The movie then cut to another scene with two elderly sisters named Ingil and Jonggil who were bickering since the older of the two, Ingil had brought boiled eggs and the younger, Jonggil was saying it made Ingil's stomach act up.

   Then, the important scene came on. Leela's part. Leela was acting with her nephew Luke, who was 2 at the time the film was released, and her friend Henry. "AYE THERE'S OUR BABY!!!" Felix screamed. Leela chuckled seeing her character Soojin and her friend and nephew, who played her brothers named Youngjae and Jaejin respectively. "You ready for this?" Henry's character Youngjae asked. "Hell yeah I am. We've been planning this vacation for awhile now!" Leela's character Soojin said as she sat down and held Jaejin, Luke's character in her lap. "I'm just scared that it's a bit too soon you know. Like I'm scared that you're not gonna like it." Youngjae said. "Bro relax! I'm ready for this vacation. So is Jaejin. Right Jaejin?" Soojin asked her younger brother. "Yeah!" Jaejin exclaimed excitedly in a high pitched tone, causing Youngjae and Soojin to smile and giggle. "So cute!" Woojin said. "How old were you here? You look so cute!" Minho asked. "I was 12 when this movie was released." Leela answered. "AWWWW!!!" The boys exclaimed in unison, causing Leela to giggle.

   Soon enough, things started getting violent as an infected girl snuck onto the train and bit a train attendant which caused the now infected attendant to bite and infect other people. "HOLY SHIT!!!" Jisung screamed seeing people getting infected. "Sungie!" Leela yelled while laughing. Two new characters were then introduced. It was a married couple. The wife was pregnant. The couple were played by Ma Dongseok and Jung Yumi. More violence occured and eventually stopped for a bit. The passengers who weren't infected were all together in one train car and were moving to other cars.