* Anger *

(Sooo SlayKZ, the wonderful Soso_queen_777 had a pretty good idea for your request so I'm gonna add it here! I hope you two will enjoy this! This is gonna have major drama and will once again feature another Kpop group! I hope you guys will enjoy this)!

   That night, Leela felt terrified. She was in major fear that the Stray Kids members who didn't believe her would come upstairs to kill her. Something along those lines she feared. She had Chan, Hyunjin, and Felix by her side, but she was nervous that they wouldn't be able to stop them. She told Chan that she was going to head over to see some friends. Initially, Chan was nervous, but decided she needed some fresh air.

   Leela covered her face with a mask and hid her identity with her hoodie. Nobody recognized her, luckily so. She honestly didn't know which friends to go to, as she didn't know who believed her or not. Maybe, just maybe, her new friends believed her? Would they though? Considering they had just met, would they be able to trust her?

   Leela carefully knocked on the door, nearly having a panic attack. The door opened after a minute, and the taller figure gasped seeing her. "Leela! Come in!" Seonghwa exclaimed. He carefully brought her inside and shut the door. "Leela, are you ok?" Hongjoong asked, worriedly. Leela looked up at him and began to cry. The ATEEZ leader brought her into his arms and rubbed her back. "We heard what happened, Leela. Don't worry, we don't believe it." Yeosang reassured. Leela sobbed with relief.

   "I can't believe that you guys believe me and not my members and my own family." Leela spoke, taking her mask and hoodie off. "Wait, they don't believe you?" Yunho asked. "Well, only three of my members do. Chan, Hyunjin, and Felix. They're the only ones. The rest don't. Not even Jeongin. My brother, sister, and my brother-in-law don't believe me either. They practically disowned me." Leela tearfully explained.

   "That's horrible! I'm so sorry." San muttered, hugging her close. As she pulled away, she felt Jongho staring at her. She began to get scared, thinking he was the only one who didn't believe her. But the more she looked at him, the more she realized it was a stare of worry. "What happened to your neck?" He asked. The rest looked at her neck, and saw that there were bruises beginning to form. Leela tried to cover her neck, but they had already seen everything.

   "It was Changbin." She whispered hesitatingly, beginning to cry again. "Changbin?! What did he do to you?!" Wooyoung yelled. "He tried to strangle me." Leela cried. Wooyoung felt immediate anger at the fact that his close friend would do that. He hugged Leela, who sobbed into his chest. He gazed at the rest of his members, who were staring at him with shock and anger.

   Another knock was then heard at ATEEZ's door. Hongjoong went over and looked through the peephole. "Oh shit." He muttered. "Let me in, Hongjoong! I know she's in here!" Changbin yelled. Leela gasped, feeling immediate fear. "Go away, Changbin!" Wooyoung shouted, pushing Leela behind him. "Look, I just wanna talk to her! Leela come on out!" Changbin yelled. "Get the fuck out of here! You fucking hurt her!" Mingi shouted. "I didn't mean to do it, ok? I just got angry because she cheated on Jeongin!" Changbin defended.

   "No I didn't!" Leela cried out. "She didn't do anything! Now get out before you get the cops called on you!" San yelled. "Fine!" Changbin grumbled. After a moment, Hongjoong checked to make sure that Changbin was gone. Luckily, he was. "Leela, if you want, you can stay here for the night. We don't mind." Jongho offered. "No it's ok. You don't have to." Leela denied. "No, we insist. You don't need to go back to that." Seonghwa added. Leela smiled. "Thanks." She muttered.

   Leela decided to sleep on the couch, despite the others saying she could sleep in one of the beds. Seonghwa gave her his T-shirt as pajamas. It was pretty oversized, but Leela wasn't complaining. Hongjoong called Chan to let him know that Leela was sleeping over, the latter being fine with it. Leela felt grateful that her new friends believed her and were comforting her. She didn't feel as alone anymore.

   (There we go! I hope you guys enjoyed this! This part was requested by Soso_queen_777 while the entire storyline in general was requested by SlayKZ. In a way, this is like a collaboration. 😂 I hope you both enjoyed this part! Stay tuned for the rest of the storyline)!