* First Win *

(Ok so I know the last two chapters were songs so I decided to write about Stray Kids' first win and then continue with the rest of the songs. I hope you guys will enjoy this scenario)!

   It was April 4, 2019. It was the day of M Countdown. Stray Kids were nominated for "Miroh." They were all extremely nervous. Numerous thoughts kept circling around their heads. "Ok guys. Remember that even if we don't win, Stays always care about us." Chan said to everyone before they left the dorm. All the members nodded in understanding. Their Stays were trying so hard for them. 

   They had to perform "Miroh" that day as well so they went to their dressing rooms to get ready. Leela was more nervous than usual. Not only were they nominated, but they had to perform as well. Leela had to give it her all and make this performance great or else they won't win. Even if they didn't win, she was still grateful to Stays for voting nonstop. But of course, if they didn't win, she'd feel guilty and would feel like she let her fans down.

   Stray Kids eventually performed "Miroh" and went backstage. "Dude I am so nervous!" Leela exclaimed to Felix. "So am I! If we win I don't know how I'm gonna react!" Felix said. "I don't know either! I don't know if I'm gonna scream, cry, or pass out!" Leela said. "Knowing you, you'd probably pass out before they even announce who the winner is." Felix jokingly said. "I hate you." Leela said, playfully hitting Felix's shoulder. For the remainder of the show, Stray Kids were chilling backstage and watching the performances through the little monitor while Leela either fangirled or sang along to the songs.

   Finally, the time had come. The end of the show which meant that the winners would finally be announced. They were competing against Haeun and Yosep for their song "Girlfriend." The MCs started talking and were preparing to announce the winner. Leela was in between Seungmin and Changbin and was clinging onto Seungmin because of how nervous she was. She couldn't even pay attention to what the MCs were saying. She was focusing on the monitor that was tallying up the scores. "The winner who won with the total score combined with the live text voting is, Stray Kids! Congratulations!" The MC announced. After hearing the MC and seeing the monitor, Leela immediately burst into tears. She stood there crying for a moment before moving to hug Changbin and Chan, who were crying. She felt Seungmin and Minho behind her as they hugged her, Changbin, Chan, and Hyunjin, who was in between Chan and Jisung.

   Leela didn't move and continued hugging Changbin, who was crying hard. She couldn't focus on Chan's words. She was overwhelmed by the fact that they won. Leela's face was buried in Changbin's side so she showed her face to the camera. All you could see was Leela's tear streaked face with more tears falling. Chan eventually finished up his speech and the MCs started talking to wrap up the show. Once the encore started, the idols there were beginning to leave the stage as Stray Kids bowed to them respectfully. As Leela got back up preparing to do another bow, someone walked up to her. It was Matthew. KARD had performed that day with their song "Bomb Bomb." Matthew picked Leela up to hug her as she cried into his shoulder. "Congratulations Leela! I'm so proud of you!" Matthew said. "Thank you best friend!" Leela cried out. They stayed there for a bit before Matthew put Leela down. He ruffled her hair before he left the stage.

   Stray Kids began celebrating their win and was singing "Miroh." Leela noticed Jisung crying and went to hug him. As he bent down and cried, Leela came up behind him and hugged him. After Jisung got up, Leela went to hug all of her members since she only hugged Changbin and Jisung. Stray Kids began celebrating and performing "Miroh" in front of their Stays. Leela was just jumping up and down, having the time of her life. As Leela sang her lines, her voice sounded a bit choked up from crying but still sounded good. Jisung had not stopped crying so while Changbin hugged him, Leela back hugged him. Jeongin and Felix then joined in the hug. When they pulled away, Leela tiptoed to kiss Jisung's cheek, since they always do that to each other. She gave a thumbs up to him since his part was coming up shortly.