* SamLee's Day Together *

(This scenario is going to feature Leela's best friend in the whole world and that handsome boy on top, Samuel Kim. I hope you guys will enjoy it)!

Samuel
LEELEE!!!
                                                              Leela
                                                    SAMUEL!!!
Samuel
Do you wanna hang out?
                                                              Leela
                                           Bestie you don't
                                        even need to ask 
                                        me!            
Samuel
Want me to pick you up in an hour?
                                                            Leela
                                                            Sure!
Samuel
Ok. See you later! 💕
                                                              Leela
                                                     See ya! 💜

   Leela got up from her bed and took a shower, excited to finally be hanging out with her best friend after so long. After her shower, she dried herself up and got ready. Jeongin then walked in. "OH SHIT!!! INNIE!!!" Leela screamed covering herself with her towel. "I'M SORRY!!! NOW I FORGOT WHAT I WAS GONNA ASK YOU!!! I'LL LEAVE YOU ALONE!!!" Jeongin screamed shutting the door and running away. Leela quickly picked out clothes and continued getting ready.

   Leela finished getting ready and walked out of her room

   Leela finished getting ready and walked out of her room. She noticed Jeongin sitting on the couch with a blanket over his head, traumatized that he walked in on Leela. "Jeongin relax!" Leela said, giggling a bit. Jeongin looked up at her. "Where are you going?" Jeongin asked. "I'm meeting up with one of my friends." Leela said, ruffling Jeongin's hair and walking away.

   "Where are you going?" Chan asked. "I'm meeting with one of my friends." Leela said. "Please be safe! Text us and call us at all times!" Chan said. "Channie I'll be ok!" Leela said. She blew Chan a kiss before walking out the dorm and waiting outside for Samuel. "LEELA!!!" A familiar voice screamed. Leela smiled hearing the voice. "SAMUEL!!!" Leela screamed, running up to Samuel and jumping on top of him to hug him.

   "How've you been?" Samuel asked as he set her down. "I've been good. What about you? Have you been eating? Have you been sleeping?" Leela asked putting her hands on his cheeks. "Leelee I've been good." Samuel chuckled putting Leela's hands down. "Peep the fit bro!" Leela said showing Samuel the outfit she was wearing. "WHOO!!! LOOKING GOOD!!!" Samuel screamed earning a laugh from Leela. They then started walking.

   "Where do you wanna go?" Samuel asked. "Anywhere is fine." Leela said. They stopped at a cafe and chilled there for a bit. "So tell me. How are things with Stray Kids?" Samuel asked. "Everything's been amazing! Things are kinda difficult you know but other than that, things have been great." Leela answered. "That's awesome! I'm happy things are going great!" Samuel said. Leela smiled up at him.

   "Have things been hard living in a dorm with 9 boys? Like you know, you're the only girl there." Samuel asked. "Things have been amazing with them! They are like family to me. They always respect my boundaries as well." Leela answered. Samuel smiled in satisfaction. "I'm glad. I want my best friend taken care of." Samuel said. Leela giggled. "Tell me how right, earlier today I was getting dressed. Jeongin, one of my members, ended up walking in the room! We share a room together with another ome of my members and he walked in while I was getting ready! Now he's traumatized!" Leela said, laughing at the end. Samuel burst out laughing. "Oh my God!" Samuel laughed.

   They ended up laughing about what Leela said for a few more minutes before stopping. "Isn't Jeongin the one you have a crush on?" Samuel asked. Leela's face instantly turned red. "Dude why?!" Leela asked putting her head on the table. "So he is?!" Samuel asked loudly. Leela looked up and put her hands on his mouth. "Shut up!" Leela said, laughing. Samuel chuckled seeing Leela's red face. "You know, you grew up way too fast. I keep thinking about when we were younger. Like when we first met and when you visited Korea and we hung out together. Look at you now! You're growing up so fast!" Samuel said.

   "Dude I remember when we were kids. I was like 9 when I first met you. Thank God my brother worked at Pledis at the time and took me there on my first visit to Korea. I remember feeling shy with everyone because I didn't know anybody there. You came and spoke to me when I was sitting alone and look where we are now." Leela said. Samuel smiled remembering when they first met. "I'm glad your brother worked at Pledis. We probably would've never met." Samuel said. "Yeah." Leela said nodding. They eventually got up and started hanging out at places.

The last stop they went to was Samuel's house. Once Leela walked in, she yelled out loud. "Eomeoni!" Leela yelled. Samuel's mom was practically her own mom. "Leela! How have you been! You got so big!" Samuel's mom exclaimed. Leela smiled and chilled out with Samuel and his mom. Eventually, it was time for her to go. "Bye Eomeoni!" Leela said, hugging Samuel's mom. Samuel walked Leela home. "Bye Leela. Let's hang out again soon." Samuel said. Leela nodded. "I'd love that." Leela said. They hugged each other before Leela stepped into her dorm.

"Hey Leela! Did you have fun?" Woojin asked. Leela nodded. "Yeah! I'm so glad that I hung out with him. It's been awhile since I did." Leela said. "I'm glad you had fun." Woojin said. Leela went to her shared room with Jeongin and Jisung. Jeongin was sitting on his bed. "You know, I'm still traumatized over what happened earlier." Jeongin said. "Bruh." Leela said giggling.

(I hope you guys enjoyed this scenario featuring Samuel Kim! Let me know what scenarios you wanna see)!