* Betrayal *

(Ok so y'all are gonna see some people you despise so my apologies for that. I hope you guys will enjoy this)!

   It had been about a few hours since the rumors came out. Leela was not doing great at all. Her throat hurt from Changbin squeezing it. But that hurt couldn't be compared to the hurt she felt in her heart. Her heart was in pieces after being betrayed by the people she loved the most in the world. A knock was heard on the door, so Chan went to answer it. Hyunjin and Felix stayed with Leela and comforted her.

   "WHAT THE FUCK, LEELA?!" A familiar voice shrieked. Terra. "You fucking slut!" Robert followed. Leela hid her face against Felix's chest. Hyunjin moved in front of Leela to protect her. "Move Hyunjin!" Robert exclaimed. Hyunjin did not budge. "Wow. So you believe a slut instead of your own member. Unbelievable." Leo muttered. Leela turned to look at them. It was only Robert, Terra, and Leo there. That could be a sign that Angelina believed her. "Get the fuck out of here. You're not welcome here." Felix seethed, his deep voice resonating in the air. The three scoffed. 

   "Leela is our sister, which sucks that she is. We're not leaving." Terra refused. "You guys are not her siblings. You never were." Chan muttered. Robert and Terra paid no attention to him. "We just need to know if you really are pregnant. If you are, you're being pulled from Stray Kids and we're taking you to get an abortion." Leo revealed. "I'm not pregnant nor did I ever cheat on Jeongin! I'm still a virgin I swear!" Leela tried to defend. "I highly doubt it considering the way you've been dressing nowadays." Robert mumbled. Tears once again streamed down Leela's cheeks. Now she was being shamed about how she dressed, something she had just started gaining confidence about.

   Leo handed her a pregnancy test, which Chan, Hyunjin, and Felix tried taking away. Leela decided to take it though to show them that she wasn't lying. After a few minutes, she handed it to Terra, who gazed at it. "Negative." She said. "Still doesn't prove that she didn't cheat on Jeongin." Robert spoke. "You guys have known me all my life! You know I would never do that!" Leela cried out. "We don't know you anymore. We don't live with you." Terra uttered. Sobs escaped from Leela as the pain continued to form throughout her body. Her own family didn't believe her.

   "You're not family anymore, Leela. Never will be again." Leo voiced, walking away. Terra followed closely behind. Robert stood there for a moment. "There's a meeting being held tomorrow morning regarding Leela. Be there." He revealed before walking out. Chan bent down in front of Leela. "Leelee, we will do everything in our power to protect you. No matter what, we will be here for you." Chan reassured. "We love you. We won't let anything happen to you." Felix added, bending down too. Hyunjin bent down behind her and turned her around.

   "I know how you feel, Leela. To not have anybody believe you. But I just don't know why the boys didn't believe you. They'll be proven wrong, I just know it. I'll be right here, ok? I'll protect you." Hyunjin went on. Leela sobbed and threw her arms around him in a hug. Hyunjin hugged her tightly, promising that he'll never let anything happen to her.

   (Rather short so my apologies. More to come so be prepared! I hope you guys enjoyed this! See you soon)!