* Date Day *

(This scenario is gonna be about Jeongin and Leela. I hope you guys will enjoy it)!

   "Love, start getting ready." Jeongin said to Leela walking into their shared room with Jisung. Jisung, who was laying on his bed, smiled hearing Jeongin. "Where are we going?" Leela asked. "Somewhere. I'm not telling you where." Jeongin answered. "Do I have to dress formal?" Leela asked. "No. Just put on anything you feel comfortable with." Jeongin said winking before leaving the room.

   "Is my baby sister going on a date?" Jisung asked, dramatically gasping. "Shut up Sungie!" Leela yelled. She got up from her bed, and went to take a shower. After she finished, she went into her room. "Let me leave to give you privacy." Jisung said getting up and squeezing Leela's cheek. She giggled and got ready. Once she dried up, she got ready.

   Once Leela finished getting ready, she left the room

   Once Leela finished getting ready, she left the room. Jeongin was waiting for her on the couch. He looked up hearing footsteps and widened his eyes and stood up. "Wow. You look amazing." Jeongin said in amazement walking towards her. "Thank you! You look amazing as well." Leela said. "Let's go." Jeongin said. Chan and Woojin were looking at the youngest members, smiling. "They grew up way too fast." Woojin whispered. "They did." Chan said in agreement. "We can hear you guys!" Leela exclaimed. Soon enough, they left their dorm.

   Jeongin and Leela walked hand in hand down the street, a comfortable silence lingering between them. Then, they reached their destination. "Are we going bowling?" Leela asked excitedly. "Yup!" Jeongin said as they entered. "You versus me?" Leela asked. "Bring it on babe." Jeongin said. They started bowling. So far, Jeongin was winning. "Babe why are you so good at this?!" Leela asked. "I don't know. Maybe I should teach you how to bowl." Jeongin said. "Nah jagiya that's cheating." Leela said giggling. "Suit yourself then." Jeongin said. They went for a few more games before Jeongin ultimately beat Leela.

   "Damn it Innie! You're so good at this!" Leela said. Jeongin chuckled. "Hm. There's an arcade in the other room here. Wanna see who is better there?" Jeongin asked mischievously. "Let's do it you little fox." Leela said. They soon went over to the arcade games. They played so many games and Leela was better at them than Jeongin. "Leelee! You beat me again!" Jeongin exclaimed. "Shouldn't have asked me to go to the arcade." Leela said. "Maybe the reason why I kept losing was because I was distracted by you." Jeongin said. Redness soon developed on Leela's face and a bright smile formed as she looked down at the floor. Jeongin let out a giggle and lifted her face back up with his index finger.

   The youngsters brought their faces closer to each other and their lips touched to form a kiss. It was a small kiss but it showed how much love and affection they had for each other. "I must've been pretty lucky in my past life to get such a beautiful angel like you in this life." Jeongin said. Leela smiled. "Dude you're so cheesy." Leela giggled. "You love it though." Jeongin said. "Damn right I do." Leela replied.

   After the arcade games and eating snacks, they decided to leave and take a little walk. It was a nice evening and perfect to take a walk in the park. Leela always loved stuff like this. She loved little evening walks in the park. "It's such a nice night." Leela said. Jeongin smiled at her. "You look nicer." Jeongin said rubbing Leela's hand. Leela looked at Jeongin and blushed. "Stop making me blush Innie!" Leela exclaimed. Jeongin chuckled. Then, Jeongin stopped walking. Leela looked at him. "What?" She asked.

   "You asked me out in this same exact park. You told me everything you felt about me and that was the start to our relationship. Now, I have something to tell you." Jeongin said. Leela looked up at him with adoration clear on her face. "I love you." Jeongin said. This made Leela smile so brightly. "I love you too." Leela said, her voice laced with even more happiness. This was their first time saying those three little words that made both their hearts flutter. Jeongin smiled and hugged her tightly with her hugging back. It was as if time had stopped. Nothing mattered to the two of them except for each other.

   When they got home. Three members were sitting on the couch. Changbin, Hyunjin, and Felix. "So how did your date go?" Changbin asked. "It went great dude. See you later." Leela said. "Wait spill the tea you two! What happened today?" Felix asked. "Lix don't bother the babies!" Woojin said. "At this point, they're no longer babies." Hyunjin said, earning a chuckle from Jeongin and Leela before they went to their room. "Did you have fun today?" Jeongin asked. Leela nodded. "I had so much fun! Thank you for today." Leela said. "You're welcome! Anything for you." Jeongin said caressing Leela's cheek. Leela fell more in love with Jeongin at that very moment and vice versa.

   (I hope you guys enjoyed this cute little scenario with Jeongin and Leela! More to come soon! Stay tuned)!