* 2LEE Hang Out *

(Sorry this is late. I had a bunch of stuff to do today. Anyways, this scenario will be about Leela and Felix hanging out. I hope you guys will enjoy it)!

   Leela laid on her bed, feeling bored and lonely out of her mind. Most of the members were doing schedules, including Jisung and Jeongin and wouldn't be back until late. The only members in the dorm were Hyunjin, Felix, and Seungmin.

   Felix, as if reading Leela's mind, walked in the room and closed the door. "Lixie! What's up?" Leela asked. "I can tell you are bored out of your mind." Felix said. "Dude are you telepathic?" Leela asked, giggling. "Maybe so." Felix answered, giggling as well. Leela scooted over on her bed and made a space for him. Felix laid down on the bed and they looked up at the ceiling.

   "What do you wanna do?" Felix asked. "Bruh I don't know." Leela chuckled. Felix chuckled back. Leela looked up in thought and took out her phone. "Wanna play?" Leela asked, showing him the game "Dumb Ways to Die." That game was released in Australia and Leela absolutely loved playing it. "Ooh let's go!" Felix said.

   They began playing the game, quickly taking turns when they finished. They kept losing at times but overall, they were having a lot of fun just yelling at each other and laughing loudly. After they finished with the game, they just chilled on the bed. They never really had the chance to hang out with each other a lot because of different schedules and Leela hanging out with other friends.

   "This is nice. We haven't hung out in like so long!" Leela said. "I know! I miss doing this!" Felix said. Leela smiled at him. The two of them have been friends since they were in the survival show and they cherish each other so much. Leela never thought she would meet another Australian trainee until she met both Chan and Felix. The three of them are inseparable.

   Leela teared up thinking about everything. It was more like happy tears than sad tears. She turned to face Felix and hugged him. Felix hugged her back and looked at her. "What's up love?" Felix asked. "You're my best friend. I love you so much." Leela said. "Aw Leelee. I love you more." Felix said, hugging Leela tightly and kissing her head. Leela smiled and hugged him tighter. They spent the rest of their time cuddling and eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.

   That night, the rest of the members returned from their schedules. Jisung and Jeongin walked in their room and saw Felix and Leela sleeping while cuddling. "Aw look at them!" Jeongin exclaimed. Jeongin never got jealous when Leela hugged other guys or the members. They were all way older than her and even if they weren't, Jeongin trusted her more than anything. "I am definitely taking a picture of this." Jisung whispered. He took out his phone and took a picture. He showed it to Jeongin, who gave him a thumbs up with a big smile. They are definitely teasing the two of them when they wake up.

   (So that was it guys! Sorry if it was a bit short or not good. I hope you guys enjoyed it though! Request some things guys! See you on Saturday)!