* Disappointment (Alternate Ending) *

(Now y'all already know that I had to do this. Some of y'all probably might enjoy this ending way more compared to the other one. I hope you guys will enjoy this)!

   Minho and Jeongin had just followed the blood trail that lead from the dance practice room to the roof. They were incredibly nervous on what they would see. They burst open the door and found Leela, sitting on the floor of the roof. She looked behind her to see the two boys.

   She stood up to face them. They could see blood seeping out of her wrists. "Leela--" Jeongin began, but was interrupted. "I can't believe you. You chose to believe a total stranger instead of me. You just threw me away like I was nothing. Like I never mattered to you." She muttered, tears streaming down her cheeks. Before Minho or Jeongin could say anything, she held up a bloodied knife. The knife that was used to cut her wrists. "This is what it felt like." She whispered, stabbing herself in the heart.

   Jeongin let out a loud heart-shattering and blood-curdling scream seeing the way blood formed on her shirt. Leela began to collapse, but Jeongin quickly grabbed her and managed to prevent her from falling. He sat on the ground with Leela in his arms, trying to stop the bleeding with both his hands and jacket. He rocked Leela's body back and forth, sobs escaping his mouth. "I'm so sorry, my angel. I'm so sorry. I'm so fucking sorry, baby." Jeongin sobbed out as he rocked her. Blood was getting on his clothes, but he didn’t care.

   He continued to rock Leela, trying to keep her alive as he repeated his apologies. He heard stirring coming from Leela, and he looked down. She was beginning to say something, but he didn’t know what. He leaned his face down to hear her better. "I love you so much, Innie. I'm sorry for making your life miserable." She whispered. "No! Leela no! You make my life so much better. I love you so much! Just please stay with me! Please!" Jeongin pleaded. "We will meet again, Once Upon a December." She mumbled, before slipping away into unconsciousness.

   Jeongin let out a scream, desperate for her to stay alive. He rocked his body more quicker, trying to keep her awake but to no avail. After what seemed like forever, paramedics finally arrived to take Leela. After she was loaded on the gurney, Jeongin stood up. It was then that he realized that all of his members were there along with Robert, Terra, and Angelina. They were all crying as they stared at Leela's lifeless form. "You better hope she lives." Chan fumed, tears running down his face. Jeongin hoped that too. He couldn't bear it if she died. He couldn’t.

*****************************

   In the hospital waiting room, everyone sat there in utter despair after Jeongin read Leela's suicide note out loud. Feelings of regret and guilt filled the room as everyone became desperate for Leela to survive. They hoped there would be a miracle for her. Anything, just as long as she survived.

   The doctor walked into the room, a glum look on his face. This made everyone scared seeing the sad look in his eyes. "Please, tell us she's ok." Chan pleaded, tears threatening to fall. The doctor turned away from the leader, which made everyone terrified. "No. Please, tell us some good news." Angelina whimpered. The doctor looked up at them.

   "Leela experienced a lot of blood loss, to the point where it developed into hypovolemic shock. She lost too much blood and we were unable to stabilize her with a blood transfusion. She was stabbed in the heart, which caused it to stop. I'm very sorry. Leela did not survive." The doctor explained, sadly.

   Sobs began to fill the room, with the newfound revelation that they'd never see their beloved Leela alive ever again. Robert and Terra began to cry, with Leo gazing forward in shock. Angelina turned to the wall, letting out loud sobs. Minho fell to the ground, covering his face with his hands, tears falling at a rapid pace. Changbin looked at his hands while his vision blurred with tears. The last thing he ever did to her was put his hands on her. He shook his head, holding his hands to his chest and sobbing.