* Mother's Day *

(This idea came to me awhile after Mother's Day ended so oops. This is gonna be very depressing so I hope you guys will enjoy this)!

   Today was another day that Leela dreaded. Mother's Day in America. A day she still dreaded even though she's Korean-Australian. Unlike her father, her mother was no longer alive. A horrible disease took her away. Her mother fought cancer for two years before passing away. What hurt was that Leela didn't have the memories of her. Only a selective few, but they were only blurry. Like looking up at the sky while underwater, and there's only muffled noises surrounding you. That's exactly what it's like for her when remembering her mother.

   Her brother and sister never spoke about their mother to her, since she couldn't remember her and it pained them to talk about her. It hurt a lot. Even though she didn't remember her mother, she just wanted to know about her. She wanted to know what she was like. But because nobody talked about her, Leela never knew anything, except that she sang "Once Upon a December" to her as a lullaby and she died when Leela was five after having cancer for two years.

   Leela's grandfather, her mom's dad, did try to talk about his daughter, but Leela was too young and she never got to see him often. He died when she was eight. And she couldn't visit either of them. Her mother was buried in Australia and her grandfather was buried in Canada. Because of her schedules, she couldn't see them. She couldn't even see her grandmother often, who was buried in Busan. Robert and Terra were the lucky ones. Since they weren't idols and only worked as staff members, they could take time off to go to Australia, Canada, or Busan any time they wanted. Leela didn't get that luxury, but they couldn't understand that and always got mad at her and accused her that she didn't care.

   Leela didn't have a motherly figure in Stray Kids. She had a father figure, which was Chan, and many other idols. But not a mother. She did have Momo from TWICE and Jamie, but she didn't hang out with them a lot, mostly because of schedules. She didn't consider Angelina her mother figure, but more like a sister. Leela didn't have a mother's love like everyone else did. It pained her a lot.

   She lay in her bed, surrounded by the many emotions of her loss. She wondered what it'd be like if she had a mother. If she didn't pass when she was five. It was weird to think about, simply because she didn't know what it would be like. Maybe if her mother was still alive, her father wouldn't be abusive to her, and he'd love her like he once did. But he changed once her mother died. She forgot what a father's love felt like until she met Chan, Jae, Johnny, Heechul, and Eric. 

   The boys, minus Chan, sat in the living room, feeling horrible for their maknae. They couldn't understand how she felt, simply because their moms were still alive. They didn't get a chance to see them often, especially Chan and Felix, but that wasn't the same as Leela's situation. Her mom was dead, and was never coming back. "Should we call Robert or Terra so we can ask what to do?" Seungmin asked. "Do you really think those two assholes are gonna tell us? They get mad at Leela for even being depressed about her mom!" Minho exclaimed angrily. "Yeah because they're like 'you don't even remember her! Why are you sad?'" Changbin added, mocking the two siblings. "They don't even talk to Leela about their mum anyways." Felix shared.

   "Don't they also think that Leela doesn't care about their mom since she can't travel to Australia to see her grave?" Hyunjin asked. "Unfortunately. They also say Leela doesn't care about her grandparents because she can't visit their graves in Busan and Canada." Jisung responded. "I really can't stand them." Minho expressed. The others nodded in agreement. "Also, Robert and Terra are in Australia anyways with Angelina, Leo, Luke, Aiden, and Hazel. They're visiting their dad and their mom's grave." Jeongin revealed. "And they didn't ask Leela if she wanted to go?" Hyunjin asked. Jeongin shrugged while shaking his head. "Oh smart. Take Leela to see her abusive and alcoholic dad. Real smart Hyunjin." Changbin spoke, sarcastically. "I can't believe Robert, Terra, and Leo still associate with that fucker! And poor Angelina is forced to." Minho expressed. "They're shitty what do you expect?" Seungmin exclaimed.