* A Day with Day6 *

(As you can tell by the title and the picture above, this scenario is going to feature Day6! I hope you guys will enjoy it)!

   Leela was very excited heading to the JYP Entertainment building. She is usually happy to head to the building but today, she was even more happy. She was going to be hanging out with Day6 that day and showing them her skills on instruments. Once heading to the building, Leela sprinted out of the manager's car and went to the trunk to quickly grab her guitars. "Woah there baby! Calm down you!" Chan said giggling at his maknae's excitement.

   Once heading into the building, Leela separated from her members. "Leela take me with you! I'm literally the president of MyDay!" Seungmin pleaded. "Sunshine, I would love to take you but for today I'm heading over there." Leela said. Seungmin pouted. "I'll invite you next time Minnie. And I'll take Jisung too." Leela said. "Wait why me?" Jisung asked. "To see your dad!" Leela said. Leela always joked around with Jisung that Young K was his dad since they look alike. "Bruh." Jisung said, giggling. They eventually parted ways and Leela made her way to see Day6.

   Once she got to the room where Day6 said they would meet her at, Leela put down her guitars and panted. Carrying two guitars on her back was definitely burdensome for her. Especially considering how short she was. Leela opened the door and leaned against the wall. "What's up y'all!" Leela yelled. The boys turned to look at the doorway and instantly smiled. "My daughter!" Jae yelled running over and hugging her. Leela grabbed her guitars and made her way inside to greet the others. "Is that my best friend?!" Sungjin asked hugging Leela. "Hyung that's my best friend!" Wonpil said. "Hand her over! That's my sister!" Young K said. "She's my sister!" Dowoon said hitting Young K's shoulder. "Sike! This is my daughter!" Jae yelled. "Guys I've been here for like 2 minutes and you're already fighting for me." Leela said laughing. The boys started laughing as well before chilling in the room.

   "So Leela! Show us your skills!" Jae said. Leela's eyes widened. She forgot about that. "I'm so shy though!" Leela said covering her face. "Hey we're not here to judge you! If you need help we'll help you!" Sungjin said. The others nodded. Leela nodded and went over and grabbed one of her guitar cases, pulling out a red Stratocaster from Fender.

 Leela nodded and went over and grabbed one of her guitar cases, pulling out a red Stratocaster from Fender

   "That guitar is so beautiful!" Jae exclaimed. "Thank you!" Leela said putting the guitar strap around her. "It's a Fender! So cool!" Young K exclaimed. "Yup! I named it Strawberry. Which is funny considering the color is labeled as 'Candy Apple Red.'" Leela said, resulting in the boys giggling a bit. "Ok so I'm gonna do Jae's part in 'Shoot Me.'" Leela said. "I feel special." Jae said smiling brightly. Leela smiled back and connected her guitar to an amplifier. She connected her phone to a speaker and started playing "Shoot Me."