* Wardrobe Malfunction *

(Hi guys! A new upload is here! This was requested by Aesthetic_Moon3 Thank you for the request and sorry this is really late! I hope you guys will enjoy this)!

   Today was not a good day for Leela. She just got her period earlier that day and was dying of pain. Even though she took aspirins earlier to heal her cramps, she was still having a bit of pain and was feeling uncomfortable altogether.

   The boys felt horrible every time Leela was on her period. She was always uncomfortable and in pain the first two days. But today, they felt more horrible because they had to perform today. They tried to convince Leela to take a break for health reasons, but she refused as she was still scared of disappointing Stays. She's been in the industry for about four years now and knew Stays wouldn't care and would tell her to get better, though she couldn't take that chance.

   While they were getting ready, Leela was trying to rest. The more rest she got, the more she can put her all into the performance. She felt someone put a strand of hair behind her ear. She smiled knowing it was Chan. She opened her eyes and looked up at him. "Hi little one." He whispered. "Hi." Leela responded, wiping her eyes. "Feel better?" Chan asked. Leela shrugged, tilting her hand to symbol she was kind of feeling better.

   Chan gave her a small, sympathetic smile. He wished he could take her pain away. He hated every time she suffered. Right when the two were talking, a staff member walked in. "Stray Kids! You're almost up! Get ready." He spoke, walking out of the room. Chan helped Leela stand up, rubbing her back. Before they left the room, Leela felt someone grab her. She knew it was Changbin from the way he held her shoulders. "Quick, put my hoodie around your waist. You have a stain on your jeans." He whispered. Leela widened her eyes, quickly tying the hoodie around her waist while Changbin covered her. Well that's totally what she needed while she was about to perform.

   The cramps were slowly becoming worse, but Leela paid no attention to them. She was more nervous about the hoodie coming off and exposing the back of her blood-stained jeans. In all her years of being a Kpop fan, she's never seen a female idol going through that. She's never seen periods being talked about either. She only saw it twice when Heechul was talking to Pristin about the hardships of being a female idol and spoke about periods to them and when Chan mentioned it during "Chan's Room." Heechul was the one who gave her advice about performing during her period, which was odd since he's a guy. Not that she was complaining though.

   Leela was performing with all of her might, trying to ignore the nerves, pain, and the uncomfortable feelings. Unfortunately, her fear came true. The hoodie came off in the middle of performing. She knew people saw her jeans. Luckily, the performance was coming to an end. She grabbed the hoodie and put it back on her waist, though she knew it wouldn't help. Stray Kids went backstage with Leela trailing behind in humiliation. She began to cry, not looking forward to seeing the comments Netizens will say about her.

   They got to their dressing room and Leela sat down on the couch, crying. The boys saw the hoodie come off, so they knew the reason why she was crying. They sat all around her, trying to comfort her. "It's ok, little one. It's not your fault." Chan comforted her. "I'm sure no one will say anything bad. It's not your fault you have your period." Seungmin consoled. Leela shook her head. "I know they'll judge me. I just know it." Leela sobbed. "Bruh it's not your fault you have a uterus! The fuck?" Jisung exclaimed. Chan threw a look at him that told him to shut up, but it quickly changed when he heard Leela giggle.

   "There's that smile!" Felix said, wiping her tears away with his thumb. Hyunjin gave him a fist bump, happy that he made Leela laugh. "Don't worry about it, Leelee. I'm sure nothing will happen." Changbin said, rubbing Leela's back.

   After Leela felt a bit better, they started changing into the clothes they came in. Leela gave a staff member her jeans, who put it in a bag so she could wash it. After Leela changed her pad and put her clothes on, she received a notification.

Father Figure #3: Heechul 💙
Hey Leela!

Leela
Hey

Father Figure #3: Heechul 💙
You ok?

Leela
Not really

Father Figure #3: Heechul 💙
I can tell. I saw the fancam.

Leela
There's fancams already?!

Father Figure #3: Heechul 💙
Yeah. It was just released by one
of your fan accounts. It's viral on
Twitter.

Leela
Great. Now everyone's
making fun of me. Terrific.

Father Figure #3: Heechul 💙
Some are, which is ridiculous.
But most are commending you
for being brave.

Leela
Really?

Father Figure #3: Heechul 💙
Yeah. Listen Leela, don't beat
yourself up about this. It's not
your fault. Everyone with uteruses
get periods. Even idols. Don't hate
yourself for this. It's not your fault
and quite frankly, you shouldn't be
criticized for it. I'm proud of you.
Ok?

Leela
Thank you 💙

Father Figure #3: Heechul 💙
You're welcome. Always come to
me for advice. Ok? 💙

Leela
I will.
Thank you. 💙

Father Figure #3: Heechul 💙
You're welcome 💙

   After that talk with Heechul, Leela felt better. She knew he was right, and she was glad that he comforted her. The embarrassment left Leela. She won't let herself feel bad anymore, because at least she unintentionally spread awareness about the struggles of periods.

   (There we go! I hope you guys enjoyed this! Thank you for the request Aesthetic_Moon3 I hope you enjoyed this! But Rosalies I need your opinion here. Would y'all like if I did another female member scenario book with Super Junior and another Kpop scenario book where the member is the daughter of a certain idol? Let me know if y'all wanna see that! Stay tuned for more)!