* Insecure *

(Back again with the scenarios! In this scenario, Leela gets insecure. There will be mentions of eating disorders in here so if you guys are easily triggered by that, you can skip this chapter. I will understand completely. This scenario was requested by Stellaimon Thank you so much for the request! I hope you will enjoy it)!

   Leela always felt insecure about herself. She hated the way she looked. Everyone always teased her for looking different. Her eyes are naturally blue instead of brown like others. Leela always got bullied all because she wasn't full Korean. She hated when people told her she looked different from other Koreans. It made her feel insecure about her face. She always thought she looked ugly. But there was one thing she was more insecure about more than anything. It was her weight.

   Leela hated the way her body looked. Her thighs were more on the thicker side, her stomach was sometimes bloated, and her chest was more on the bigger side, which didn't make her feel better at all. She was made fun of about her weight on Weekly Idol when Doni and Coni were the hosts. Doni made fun of her weight and said that her thighs were "too fat." He also made fun of her ethnicity and how she looked different from the others. This was after she stuck up for Changbin when they said he didn't look like a visual. Ever since then, she was always insecure. She was like this back in Australia but it got worst after she became an idol. She never told anyone about it.

   As of currently, Leela had been practicing in the dance practice room. Dancing always made her feel good. But she also hoped that it could help her lose weight. She worked out at the gym with Matthew but that barely did any good. Leela finished dancing and was trying to catch her breath. The door opened to reveal Angelina. "Hey!" Leela said, out of breath. "Hey do you wanna go get something to eat?" Angelina asked. "Sure!" Leela said. She got her stuff and left the practice room. They went to the convenience store and got Ramen. Leela had gotten two cups and was eating the second one, which was spicy. They walked into the JYP building and went to meet up with the boys.

   When they walked in, Leela finished eating and threw her cup away. "Well damn that was a big cup of Ramen. How much did you eat?" Robert asked. "Two. That one was my second one." Leela said. "Damn you fucking fat ass! No wonder why you're getting fat! You keep eating a lot." Terra said. Robert and Terra laughed while Leela's smile disappeared off her face. The boys, who were in the room with her, saw how upset she looked. "Hey you know we were joking right?" Robert asked. Leela faked a smile and nodded. "It's ok. It's true." Leela said. "No it's not Leelee!" Minho said. The boys kept telling her it wasn't true but Leela was finding that hard to believe. At that moment, she decided to do something. She was going on a diet. She knew the others would tell her not to so she decided to stay quiet about it.

   The next few days weren't really going smoothly. Leela had stopped eating entirely. She used to eat a small portion of food once a day but now, she stopped eating. When her and the boys ate dinner, Leela would eat it but afterwards, she would throw it up. She had a difficult time trying to hide it from everyone. Everytime they offered her food, she didn't know what to say. Even if it was a small thing like a sandwich. Leela would say yes and eat it but would throw it up. She felt bad if she said no. Right now, she was at the gym with Matthew. She had been going to the gym with him a lot lately. "I'm heading to the treadmill ok?" Leela said. "Ok. I'll call you when I'm finished." Matthew said. "Ok." Leela said, nodding. She went off to find the treadmill.

   Once she found it, she went on it. Instead of walking, she was running on it. She wanted to lose weight as fast as possible. Not eating wasn't helping her at all. After a few minutes, she got off the treadmill. She went over to an elliptical machine and went on it. She started going fast on it. After a few minutes, she got off it. Matthew started calling her to let her know that it was time to leave. Leela got her stuff and walked over to him. Her legs and arms were killing her. When she was walking, a wave of dizziness came over her and she fell to her knees, holding her head. "Leela! Are you ok?" Matthew asked, rushing over. "Yeah. I think I overdid it." Leela said. Well, she wasn't wrong. She went on the treadmill and the elliptical not even a couple of minutes after each other without rest or water. "I told you that it was dangerous to overdo it! Here, take this." Matthew said. "Please don't be food." Leela thought to herself. She looked up. He was offering her water. Leela was internally grateful and drank some.