* JYP Special *

(Hi guys! In this scenario, it's when JYP artists performed at the 2018 KBS Song Festival. I hope you guys will enjoy it)!

   It was almost the end of 2018. Year end shows were slowly approaching. The 2018 KBS Song Festival was approaching soon. SM Entertainment's artists were performing there as well as BigHit Entertainment's artist BTS. JYP Entertainment had their artists in a room together and getting told on what they would do. Those artists were Got7, Day6, Twice, and Stray Kids.

   Staff members were there explaining to the groups on what they would do. Terra, Leela's older sister, was in charge of telling Stray Kids what kind of performances they would do. "So, this was my idea. I've decided to have Leela perform a solo dance!" Terra said. Leela's eyes widened. "HUH???!!!" Leela screamed resulting in everyone laughing. "Yeah Leela. You're doing a solo dance." Terra said. "Dude I am not used to dancing by myself!" Leela said. "Yes you are! You've danced by yourself plenty of times." Terra said. "Yeah but with other people bro!" Leela said. Everyone in the room chuckled seeing Leela and her older sister bickering. "You're not gonna be alone after though! You're gonna dance with Yugyeom and then with everyone at the end." Terra explained. "Fine. I'll do it." Leela said. "Yay! Thanks Leela." Terra said.

   Rehearsals soon started. Leela and Yugyeom had been practicing their dance along with the backup dancers. Leela didn't know what to do for her solo so she just practiced with Yugyeom until she could figure it out. Then, Terra walked into the room. "Ok guys let's take a break." Leela panted out after noticing her older sister. She went over to her. "You haven't decided on what to do yet right?" Terra asked. "I haven't yet." Leela answered. "Well. I have an idea for you. Maybe you should do a sexy dance!" Terra said. Leela's eyes widened. "What?" Leela asked in complete shock.

   "Yeah! Everyone will love it!" Terra said. "Are you forgetting that I'm 14-years-old?" Leela asked. "So?" Terra asked. "I'm a minor! I'm not old enough for that! Do you want me to get sexualized?" Leela asked. "Nobody is gonna sexualize you! People know better than that." Terra said. "That's what you say! I've seen people sexualize underage female Kpop idols for the longest!" Leela said. "Give me some examples!" Terra yelled, feeling fed up with Leela. "Hyuna sunbaenim was my age when she debuted in Wonder Girls and she was sexualized! Tzuyu eonni was 16 when she was on a commercial and people were sexualizing her!" Leela explained.

   "That was a long time ago! Times have changed now!" Terra yelled. "No it hasn't! It's still the same!" Leela yelled. "Leela I'm not gonna argue with you! You are gonna do a sexy dance and that's final!" Terra yelled before walking out the room. Leela felt so angry. Her sister knew she didn't want to ever do stuff like that. That was one of the reasons why she joined Stray Kids. So she won't be sexualized. "I'm sorry that happened to you Leela." Yugyeom said patting her shoulder. "It's ok. I'm used to her doing stuff like that." Leela said. "You shouldn't be." Yugyeom said. Leela smiled up at him. "It's ok. Let's get back to practicing." Leela said. "You sure?" Yugyeom asked. Leela nodded and they eventually continued.

   Yugyeom and the backup dancers eventually left. Leela was by herself in the dance room. Leela was thinking about what to do. She was known to be a great choreographer. She didn't want it to be sexy but what choice does she have? Her sister would force her anyways. Leela picked a song to use and let the music flow through her. After practicing a few times, Leela took a break. She looked at her phone and saw many missed calls and texts from her members. "Shit." Leela thought to herself. She heard a knock on the door to the dance room.

   Leela got up and opened the door to reveal Woojin standing there. "Hi Mama Bear!" Leela said innocently. "Let's go home ok? You must be tired." Woojin said. Leela nodded and packed up her stuff before walking out with Woojin. "Did you eat anything?" Woojin asked. "No not really." Leela answered. "My baby! I'm gonna make you Ramen when we got home." Woojin said. "Yay!" Leela said excitedly.