* Period *

(A scenario in which Leela gets her period. I hope you guys will enjoy it! Let's go)!

   It was a nice day in the Stray Kids dorm. Well, for 9 of them that is. One of them was currently suffering. The member who was suffering? The maknae, Leela. It was that time of the month once again.

   Leela was laying in bed trying to distract herself from the pain caused by her cramps. She tried looking through her phone, laying on her stomach, bathing in warm water. She tried a lot of things but to no avail. She always suffered a lot when her period came. She would bleed a lot and her cramps were so painful. She didn't tell the boys though. She was afraid that they would judge her.

   "Hey Leela!" Seungmin yelled entering the room. "Yeah Minnie?" Leela asked, putting on a brave face. "Jisung and I are gonna hang out. Do you wanna go?" Seungmin asked. "Sure." Leela said. "Yay!" Seungmin exclaimed leaving the room. Leela couldn't say no to him. The way he looked at her was so adorable and she would feel bad if she said no and possibly hurt his feelings. Leela got out of bed and took a quick bath and put on black sweatpants and a white T-shirt. She went out to the living room where Seungmin and Jisung were waiting for her.

   "You ready to go?" Jisung asked. Leela nodded, fake smiling at him. She was in too much pain to smile for real. They eventually left and took a walk in the park. With every step Leela made, her cramps were slowly becoming worst. She tried so hard not to break the facade she was putting on. Then, her prayers were blessed when Seungmin decided to take a break and sit on a bench. Once Leela sat down in between Jisung and Seungmin, she put her arms around her abdomen, trying to heal her cramps, knowing that what she was doing wouldn't help.

   Jisung knew something was wrong with the maknae once he looked at her. "Leelee are you ok?" Jisung asked. "Yeah. I'm ok." Leela lied. Seungmin looked over at Leela and knew she was lying. "Stop lying. You're not ok. What's wrong?" Seungmin asked. Leela broke the facade she was putting on and teared up. "My cramps are so bad right now." Leela whimpered. "What do you mean cramps?" Seungmin asked. Jisung immediately understood what she meant.

   "She got her period." Jisung explained to a confused Seungmin, who then understood right after. "Why didn't you say anything?" Seungmin asked. Leela looked up at the both of them. "I was afraid that you guys would judge me or be disgusted by me or something like that." Leela explained. "Why would we judge you or be disgusted? Periods are something completely natural. That's nothing to be judgemental about." Jisung said. Leela gave a small smile. "Thanks Sungie." Leela said. "Let's go home and have you rest." Seungmin said standing up. Jisung stood up and bent down in front of Leela.

   "What?" Leela asked. "I'm not having you walk when you're in pain. Get on my back." Jisung said. "But Sungie I'm heavy!" Leela said. "No you are not!" Jisung yelled. Leela shook her head and climbed on his back. They eventually made it back to the dorm. Jisung went into his and Leela's shared room and put Leela on her bed. "Do you need anything?" Jisung asked. "Some remedies I guess. Like I wanted to use pills but my siblings won't let me use them." Leela explained. "I won't tell if you don't." Jisung said. Leela smiled at him. "Thanks." Leela said before Jisung left the room.

   Leela started changing into pajamas when she heard a knock on the door. "Come in." Leela said. Chan entered the room. "I heard that you got your period. I came to give you chocolate." Chan said setting down chocolate on her bed. "Thank you so much Papa! You're a lifesaver!" Leela exclaimed getting into bed. Jisung came in with a glass of water and two pills. Leela took the pills and drank the water. "Do you feel better?" Chan asked. "A little." Leela said. Seungmin entered the room and gave Leela a heating pad. "You guys were prepared weren't you?" Leela asked. "Well. Maybe." Jisung said shrugging his shoulders. Leela giggled and placed the heating pad on her stomach before snuggling into the covers.

   The three boys looked down at Leela and smiled. Chan tucked Leela in and kissed her forehead. "Go and rest baby. See you later." Chan said removing hair from her face. "Goodnight Leela." Jisung said kissing her forehead as well. Seungmin was the last out the room. "See you later love." Seungmin said, kissing her forehead as well before leaving.

   Leela smiled to herself, completely grateful to have these boys in her life. After a few minutes, she managed to get some sleep and had her cramps subside.

   (I hope you guys enjoyed that! Leave me some requests on what to do next! I usually update this book every Saturdays but today is my 1 year anniversary as a Stay. I decided to upload today in honor of that. Happy 1 year Anniversary to me as a Stay! This is my gift to y'all)!