Oceans (Featuring Catmilla)

"Come on, Carm. I really want you to come with me." Laura pleaded from inside of the bathroom.

"I'm a cat, therefore not a big fan of the water, Sweetpea." Carmilla protested from her seat perched on the hotel bed she had been sharing with Laura.

"Neither is Perry. Just sit under the umbrella with her and relax." Laura suggested, her words muffled by the hair tie clenched between her teeth.

"Whoa." Was all Carnilla had to say when Laura stepped out of the bathroom in nothing but the blue bikini. "I'll come, just never wear anything but that ever again...whoa." She reiterated.

"Geez, this isn't even the skimpy one." Laura teased.

"I don't even have a bathing suit." Carmilla said triumphantly, thinking that she'd much rather stay in the hotel room and get Laura out of the bikini.

"That's a non-issue. I bought you two of them. In black of course." Laura announced happily, despite her face reddening from Carmilla's intense seduction eyes.

"Here we are." Laura said as she pulled the black two piece out of the bag, the kind that doesn't wrap around but is connected by the two black rings on the hips.

Carmilla grinned wickedly as Laura pulled a coverup on over her suit

.

"If you play nicely. I'll let you put my sunscreen on for me." Laura teased some more as Carm took the bikini into the bathroom to change.

"You say that like it would be such a hardship for you, Cupcake." She teased right back. They continued to banter until Carmilla was done changing.

"Okay, okay. Just tell me I don't look too ridiculous." She said as she stepped out of the bathroom.

"You look, wow."

"Ya know, I think I've heard that phrase somewhere before." Carmilla laughed. The black cloth matched her hair and contrasted with her vampire's porcelain skin in an amazing way.

"Breathe, Creampuff, breathe." Carmilla reminded her.

"Right, yeah, here." Laura coughed and passed her a shift styled cover-up.

"You ready to go then, vampire?" She asked.

"I go where you go, human." Carmilla replied, catching Laura's hips as she opened the door, kissing her soundly on the mouth before closing the still open door with her foot before they could go through it.

"Just to warn away any beach prowlers." Carmilla says, a thigh pressing between Laura's legs to pin her the door. Laura moaned and Carmilla's fangs exposed themselves.

A flash of fear and excitement flashed through Laura's blood, triggered as usual by the way Carmilla's eyes had gone darker and softer than they ever did in public. Her tongue lazed out between the fangs and traced Laura's collarbone, directly below the twin scars marking Carmilla's possession of this human. Now, she would mark her I a way even the humans would understand.