Catmilla

Carmilla was pretty sure that Laura was half of the way to asleep already. Her eyes were nearly closed and she was resting her head on one fist. Carmilla couldn't help but to find it adorable. She stretched out and shrank down to all fours, sprouting black fur all over her body. She clinked her claws out on the tiles, enjoyed the stretch of her muscles, and shuddered before stalking over to Laura.

"Giant black cat..." Laura says with a sigh.

Carmilla purrs and jumps up onto the couch, butting the little human underneath her chin.

"Good girl." Laura sighs with a half smile, scratching the vampire cat behind her ears, eliciting a heavy rumble that felt like a storm echoing through their dorm room. She really liked the feeling of the vibrations rolling through her chest from inside of Carmilla. More than anything, it was comforting and Laura cuddled the large beastie. She buried her face into the thick fur.

Carmilla licked the side of her face and settled in, letting the Creampuff wrap around her to go to sleep. It was comforting and Carmilla could sleep just about anywhere and anyway comfortable in her panther form. Being with Laura, her heartbeat against her fur, a reminder that her love was safe.

HollsteinOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara