Formal Wear

Silas is throwing a ball and this was not at all inspired by those pictures of Cara Delevigne at the royal wedding

When discussing attending this ball, Laura had not expected anything like this. Silas' art and the costuming department had been having a field day with designing and dressing all of the attendees. However, they had definitely outdone themselves in this instance. Somebody over there knew what they were doing when it came to Carmilla Karnstein and Laura owed them big time.

"Do I look okay?" the vampiress asked, entering the common area and adjusting one cufflink rather anxiously. Later on, Laf would say that Laura's jaw dropped all the way to the floor when she first got a full look at Carmilla in her formal wear.

"Uhm, you're, oh wow... Goddess." Laura stuttered. Carmila stood in the doorway looking increasingly uncomfortable in her top hat. She wore a formal coat with tails, fitted tailor-made pants, and low heeled boots. Carmilla looked truly gorgeous. Laura felt underdressed despite her floor-length ruby red ball gown, only a bit too sparkly for her taste.

"I'm going to take that as a good sign." Carmilla chuckled lowly. "You look beautiful yourself. A true knockout. That dress is something else."

"You know, Perry. I don't think I'm even going to go. These two are just too attractive. Are school dances still just basically a beauty and popularity competition when you're in college? I think Hollstein over here won already." LaFontaine called through a cracked door without looking inside, their eyes wide and clearly in awe of the two women.

"You two have to go. In fact, I won't go without you." Laura told them. "Perry deserves you as a date mate and she's gotten all dressed up already to boot. You look very, very nice."

LaFontaine wore a button up, bow tie and suspenders. Their ginger hair was perfectly coiffed to one side and a jacket was fastened neatly over the ensemble. They really did look good.

Perry would be coming soon, as each of the friend group members made a grand entrance before they would head into the ball itself. Laura took hold of the hem of Carmilla's jacket and turned the other woman back to herself. She met the vampiress' eye heavily before pulling herself up to kiss her for one long-long moment.