Welcome to the 21st Century

"Cupcake, I thought you were done with gingerbread forever." Carmilla said as she strolled into their dorm room and noticed a plate of the cookies occupying the desk beside of her.

"I'm trying to associate them with something besides witches and murderous townspeople and almost dying." Laura responded without looking up from her computer.

Carmilla tossed her bag onto Laura's bed, stole the yellow pillow off of it, and collapsed onto her own bed, burying her face in the pillow.

"I thought that was a good day." She commented.

"You would. You're starting to enjoy all of this heroic vampiress crap, aren't you, Carm?" Laura asked, turning in her swivel chair to face her girlfriend and roommate, a piece of gingerbread still half sticking out of her mouth.

"When this is my reward? Always." Carmilla said, leaning across the foot of the bed and turning on her classic seduction eyes.

Laura's throat bobbed as she dry swallowed.

She caught a flash of fangs as Carmilla's teeth closed around the gingerbread man's leg still a hair's breadth away from her lips.

Carmilla leaned back against the Laura smelling yellow pillow again, taking her time enjoying her girlfriend's reaction and flustered expression.

"Oh, that's so not fair." Laura protested and Carmilla could hear the distinct sound of the younger girl's pulse racing.

"Get back to work. I'll make you some hot chocolate." Carmilla told her with a light laugh. Laura pouted and took another bite of gingerbread, before turning back to the computer. Carmilla set the chocolate beside of the little human and kissed the place on Laura's neck from the one time she had fed from her. If it hadn't been for her enhanced senses she'd have missed the very satisfying shiver she elicited.