Someone knocked on my door as I was about to enter the shower. I groaned annoyingly as I turned back around and went to open the door.

As soon as I opened the door, two pairs of arms wrapped around me in a tight bone crushing hug. Amelia and Natalya release me after I had hit them hard on the back, basically directly on their bony spines.

Talk about me being skinny.

They both entered my room, I keep calling it my room when it's just Nathan's annoying room. I am sure it is the biggest room in the whole pack house.

Amelia sat on the sofa while Natalya sat on the chair next to the dressing table. I, as well sat next to Amelia on the grey coloured couch placed at the corner of the huge room.

"So we are here for two reasons," Amelia started. "The first, we came to see you because we haven't seen you for the past three days. Nathan blatantly refused to let anyone into your room at the pack hospital." Natalya grumbled.

Wait, he didn't let anyone see me? Including my mum? That jerk! The next time I see him, I will make sure I pinch his nose so much that it was start to bleed.

I nodded, packing my hair into a messy ponytail. "And the second reason?"

"You guys are moving to the pack cabin, you know for privacy." Amelia said, hitting my shoulders playfully.

Wait, what?

My eyes were widened and my brows were pulled up, almost reaching the top of my hair.Why on earth will they make such an arrangement and didn't Nathan tell me. He clearly said that I will be staying in his room from now on.

"But Nathan didn't tell me about it. We spoke just about an hour ago." I argued back, not trying to come in terms with it.

Amelia was trying to hold back her laughter at my reaction while Natalya was glaring at her but also holding back her laughter.

"Nathan also had no idea. It was a last minute decision made the one and only mother of mine." Natalya replied.

I should have guessed that it wasn't him. He doesn't even like to spend a minute with me, talkless of staying in the same house with me alone.

Standing up, I head to the door. I will not live with that man alone in one house. And I am going to convince Aunt Myrele about this. She is not leaving me in the same house with her psychopathic son.

"Where are you going, Lizzy?" Amelia asked.

"I am going to talk to Aunt Myrele about it. She is not making me stay alone with Nathan."

Natalya shook her head and stood up. She place her right hand on my shoulder. "Nathan already did his best but she didn't listen to him and if Nathan can't then no one else can."

Amelia stood up as well. "She asked us to help you pack your things. You are leaving tomorrow morning."

I shook my head, not agreeing with what they are saying. "Can't I try? I know she will listen to me. She has to."

"We already tried but she just isn't willing to listen or change her mind. I doubt she will listen to you."

Amelia's words didn't settle well with me. What's her reason behind setting me up with her son in the same house. What will she get from that? Grandchildren?

Oh hell no!

That thought came to my mind because my mum said the same thing. She wants grandchildren when I know she ain't getting any. At least not now.

Amelia walked over to the left corner of my wardrobe. She brought out the same box I had conveyed from California. Setting it on my bed, she start to bring out my clothings.

Natalya joined her afterwards. I left them to pack everything and went to shower.

After showering, I came out and saw them heading to the door. I looked at my bed and noticed three suitcases. I raised one eyebrow in question.

"Whose suitcases are those?"

They turned back and looked at the suitcases on my bed. "They are yours. Mum got it for you." Natalya said, indicating at the two black suitcases.

"We packed everything you will need. But your shoes are still not packed yet. We were hoping you would do that when your done."

I nodded. "Yeah, sure."

They were about to leave when Natalya stopped and turned around. She ran to me and hugged me. We have all the time to hug tomorrow, I really have to sleep and eat. I am not leaving now.

"Thanks for saving my mum. This idiot over here," She gestured with her head to Amelia,"Made me forget about it when we entered. I wanted to thank you first, you know. " She released me.

I gave her a small smile, even though I wanted to do more than that. "It's nothing. I would have done it for anyone else."

After that little scenario, the both of them left after promising to be back with lunch or dinner. I am not sure. I kinda lost track of time and date.

Sighing, I went to my wardrobe and brought out one of the last clothes in my wardrobe. The last one is the one I am wearing tomorrow. I picked the one I was supposed to wear today.

A pair of black pajamas and new set of undies. I put it on and went back to the bathroom to brush. After doing just that, I came out just in time for someone to knock on my door.

Expecting to see a maid or a servant, I was instead greated by the person I was not expecting to see. The person I was not prepared to see. The same person, whose live I saved.

My mate's mother.

My mate's mother stood by the door, holding the tray of food in her hands. She had brought everything I asked Amelia to bring. Chips, ketchup and Hamburger. There was also two cups there. One filled with water one with juice.

I stared at her shocked. I have no idea what she is doing here. I am not prepared to meet her. "Aunt?"

I moved out of the way so she could enter. "Hello dear."

She entered and placed the tray of food on the bedside table near my bed. "I know you have alot of questions and I am happily going to answer them. We have all night."

             **********************
So we have met Nathan's mother, Myrele. And she is going to answer Lizelle's unanswered questions. Buuttt, before then let's out our guesses up. Is Myrele a nice person or is she the opposite. Lolzz.
Thanks for all the reads.......

  #freedahmyst.