Chapter 8

Every night after work I'd meet up with Jinyoung at the cafe. He has become quite the best friend for me. We talk all the time about everything.

Jin did apologize to me one night while we were bonding. I accepted it however I feel like our relationship, friend or love wise, is different.

Its currently Saturday and Jinyoung asked me to meet his bandmates/ dorm mates. Luckily Kook was gonna go with me so I wouldn't feel so alone.

"I am so overly jealous you get to meet Got7! Now if only you could get ties with NCT thatd be great" Dakota said from her spot on her bed. I chuckled. "I don't even know Got7."

There was a knock on our bedroom door. "Your fashion king is here!" Tae said, setting Tannie down on Dakotas bed. "Thanks Tae" I said as he bowed and disappeared into my closet.

"You need something that says 'I'm cute but taken' ." I sighed. "Tae I'm single though."

He poked his head out of the closet. "I know. But, well, nevermind." He returned back into the closet.

The door opened again and Kook walked in carrying a bag and already dressed for the night in a white shirt, skinny jeans, his timberlands, and a beanie. "You got your own beauty entourage huh?" Dakota said. Tannie nestled tightly in her lap. "Oh Dakota. I have a friend that wants to meet you" Kook said. I shot him a look. "No! Absolutely not" I replied.

When I turned around, Tae was holding up an outfit. Skinny jeans, purple blouse, and wedges. "I can settle for this."

After changing, Kook sat me in a chair and began my make up. "You know you have to let her fly out of the nest right?" I sighed. "I know I know."

Kook sighed. "Now, onto another subject. Jin-Hyung." I bit my lip. "Theres nothing to talk about." He shook his head. "I'm your best friend. Apart from Jinyoung-Hyung now. I want whats best for you. Jin-Hyung went about it the wrong way but he truly cares about you."

"If he did, he wouldn't have said what he did. Kook, I mean this nicely but can we switch subjects? I just started being friends with him again and I feel like I may get pissed again." He nodded. "All set."

********************************

Kook and I climbed into his black BMW (for the record I have no idea if he actually drives this 🤣) and headed out. We were going to the opposite side of Seoul, a part that I've never been to yet.

"I'm best friends with the two youngest of the group, BamBam and Yugyeom. They're all great guys though." He smiled at me. "Kook, I just wanna make it clear that you're still my best friend. I never let people into my life but you've penetrated the walls I've built. And I feel like Yoongi has a bit too. So, just because I've grown close to Jinyoung don't think you're replaced."

We stopped at a stop light. He turned his head, smiling at me. Then he held my hand, rubbing circles on it with his thumb. "I never EVER would think that way about you. I know you wouldn't replace me."

********************************

Finally we parked outside of this two story small dorm. "House De La Got7" Kook said, getting out and opening the door for me. I started taking deep breaths in. "Don't be nervous. They'll love you."

Kook knocked on the front door. A second later it opened up revealing an extremely tall Thai man with bleach hair. "Hey yo kook! And this beauty must be Angela" the man said, hugging Kook then kissing my hand. "This is BamBam and she's taken. Hes a flirt so watch out" Kook said with a laugh.

Bambam chuckled and moved aside. "Come in come in."

Their dorm is very normal. Cream colored walls, wooden floors. "The guys are this way" Bambam said, leading us down a wide hall.