Chapter 104

Halloween was among us already. Namjoon and Angel planned to go with Jin and I to take the kids trick-or-treating. The others planned on a trip to Lotte World.

Jin and I just finished getting our costumes on. Min-Jun picked them out and I just so happened to be sporting a Princess Peach costume while his Appa was dressed as Mario. Min-Jun chose to be Yooshi.

Yoongi came walking in, looked at us, and started laughing his ass off. "Whats so funny?" Jin asked, standing straight up. "Hyung, you seem to have a caterpillar attached to your upper lip."

Jin took off running after Yoongi. Min-Jun looked up at me from his spot in his chair, brown eyes wide. "Appa chase Yoo?"

I chuckled, wiping the reminats of his rice off his face. "Yes baby. Yoo loves appas costume. Let's get ready to head out ok?"

"Eomma eomma!" Min-Jun chanted as I lifted him up. He planted a wet kiss on my cheek before I set him on the floor. Yoongi and Jin came running back in, Min-Jun immediately taking off after them. At the same time the doorbell rang. I just shook my head and opened the door.

"Hello love" Namjoon said, kissing my cheek followed by Angel. Hae-Won reached over with grabby hands. "Hello my little niece" I said, holding her. Namjoon was dressed as a crab, Angel a turtle, and Hae-Won a mermaid.

We headed into the living room where we saw Min-Jun pinning Yoongi down while Jin was playfully kicking Yoongi. Namjoon shook his head. "Should I even ask?"

"Min min!" Hae-Won screeched from my arms. Min-Jun looked up. "Hae hae! Yoo bad!"

By now the two man children looked up. "Oh. Hey guys" Jin said, stepping over Yoongi who was still pinned down by a toddler. I set Hae-Won down and she immediately joined Min-Jun in 'beating up' Yoongi.

"What time does Trick-or-treating start?" Jin asked Namjoon. "In about an hour. We should head out soon."

Yoongi managed to pick up both toddlers in his arms and carried them over to us. "OK. It's time for Yoo to go and make sure your uncles, aunts and cousin don't get into trouble ok?" He said to the kids. They both nodded their heads, each giving him a kiss on the cheek. Jin took Min-Jun into his arms as Namjoon reached for his daughter. "Get candy for your Yoo you two!" Yoongi said before disappearing out the door.

*************************

Trick-or-treating with toddlers should be an Olympic sport. They were far too excited and kept running off with us chasing them. This went on for quite some time before they eventually tired themselves out and fell asleep. They didn't even wake up when we returned home and carried them inside.

Jin got Min-Jun changed as I took a quick shower then decided to lay in our bed and watch TV.

The door opened up a short while later reveling a freshly showered Jin in just a towel. "He still didn't even wake up when I changed him" he said, sitting on the edge of the bed. I chuckled. "He wore himself out by running around and screeching." Jin laughed, quickly changing into pajamas then jumping on me. I giggled, caressing his face and kissing him. "I wonder how the others are doing?" He asked after rolling off of me and onto his side of the bed. I pulled up my texts and showed him the one Taniya sent of them all before going on a roller coaster. "She said right after this Jungkook puked in a trash can. Apparently he ate his weight in food." Jin burst out laughing. "I knew I taught him well."

The two of us were just laying in bed watching tv when our bedroom door opened up about an hour later. Yoongi comes walking in carrying two small bags. "I got you guys something since you couldn't tag along with us" he said, handing Jin one bag and myself the other. He plopped himself down on the bed, head resting in my lap.