Chapter 86

Christmas was fun to say the least. Lots of pictures of the babies considering it was their first Christmas. It was nice having all of us under one roof.

The next was New Years. You would think it would be fun.

But no.

The boys got invited to fly to New York to perform for the New Years Rocking Eve. As much as I hated not being able to go, I was still so proud of them. They'd only be gone for a few days. Us girls decided we'd all stay at the dorms. And we thought we'd be fine alone.

We were sadly mistaken.

Earlier that morning, we bid the guys farewell as their cars arrived to bring them to the airport. Not before they gave the babies tons of hugs and kisses.

The five of us were sitting around discussing meal plans and making a shopping list while the babies were napping. It was still early morning and we had planned to go shopping towards the afternoon. As we were making our list, someone rang the doorbell.

We all exchanged looks. "Who is that? No one is supposed to come over?" Kisa whispered. The doorbell rang again. "Watch the babies. I'll answer this" I replied. Very slowly I unlocked the door. "Who is --? What the hell?!"

I whipped open the door to see San, Hyungwon, Jooheon, and Jackson. All carrying backpacks. I moved aside to let them in.

"What are you guys doing here?" Dakota asked, getting up to greet her friend/soulmate. San smirked at her. "A few of the guys called us and asked if we could stay here to protect y'all" Jackson replied. All of us girls looked at each other. "What in the sweet namjesus is the meaning of this" Jiwoo added.

***********************

After calling the guys and confirming what Jackson said, we had to figure out where everyone would be sleeping. Min-Jun and I would be taking Yoongis room. Angel and Hae-Won obviously would take Namjoons old room. Jiwoo clearly is in Taes room, and Kisa and Dakota are sharing Dakotas room.

The four remaining guys we let wander and pick any room. After they got settled in and unpacked, they met us in the living room. "Are you guys settled in?" Dakota asked. San nodded, sitting next to her and resting his arm behind her on the back of the couch.

Trust me, Angel and I didn't miss that.

Hyungwon sat next to me. "May I hold him?" He asked, nudging his head at Min-Jun in my arms. "Of course" I replied. Very carefully Hyungwon cradled the baby and pulled him into his arms. Across the way I saw Jackson holding Hae-Won.

"So what's the plans for New Years?" Jooheon asked. "We were thinking of ordering food and watching the fireworks that they set off by the Han River. Video chat the guys as it happens" Jiwoo replied.

Hyungwon was smiling and cooing at the baby, ignoring all conversations the rest of us were having. A sigh escaped Jooheons lips. "I remember when my niece was born. So cute. And now shes talking, walking, and sharing McDonald's with me." Jackson looked up and smiled at Jooheon. "Same. I too remember when my niece was born. They grow up too fast."

***********************

Closer to dinner time, I decided to start cooking as well as video chat my loves. I pressed call on facetime, setting up the iPad on its stand right next to the cookbook.

I've been cooking more traditional Korean dishes in the past year.

I heard a 'hey baby' as I was grabbing a bowl. Standing up I saw a smiling Jin and Yoongi on the screen.

"Hey you two. Is it too early?" I asked, grabbing all the ingredients from the fridge.

"Of course not. We had to get up early for interviews anyway" Yoongi replied. "Hows my baby?" Jin asked. "Great. Hyungwon loves him. Speaking of, you know we could have handled being alone right?"