Chapter 94

As the end of March approached, everyone was busy getting ready for the tour. Unfortunately Angel couldn't join us. Which means even more Unfortunately Nari had to.

"Babe just ignore her" Jin said from his spot at his closet. Min-Jun was on a blanket on the floor between us.

I sighed, finishing up and zipping up my suitcase. "I know but ever since she found out Yoongi is my soulmate, it seems as if she's been going after him twice as much. Not to mention poor Hoseok was also getting all of Naris unwanted attention.

"Just let it be known that she may end up stranded in another country."

Jin started chuckling. "OK firecracker. Anyways are we packing Min-Juns things now?" I nodded my head. "I picked out his clothes for the next two days until we leave. Anything else we can pack." Jin nodded, folding his clothes up. He stopped what he was doing while looking down at Min-Jun. "Baby, look" Jin said with a huge smile and pointing down at the baby.

Min-Jun rolled over onto his belly. It looked like he was gonna crawl. "Oh my god" I squealed, pulling out my phone and kneeling down at the baby's level. Just in time too. Min-Jun reached his chubby little arms in front of him and began crawling. Both Jin and I recorded the whole thing.

Jin began whistling. "My boy. Come here" he said. Min-Jun looked between the two of us then began crawling towards Jin.

A huge smile spread across Jins face as Min-Jun crawled over to his Appa. Once he reached him, Jin picked him up and kissed the top of his head.

"OK my boy. Go see Eomma now" Jin said, placing Min-Jun on the ground. I held out my arms as I watched my baby slowly crawl towards me. "My baby!" I said, picking up the giggling baby and kissing him.

Jin immediately sent the video to the guys and girls. Tae responded with how he wanted to die from the cuteness overload.

And within minutes there was a knock on our door. Jin and I exchanged looks, knowing full well who it was. "Don't keep Tae waiting" I said. Jin chuckled before disappearing downstairs. "Sounds like Uncle Tae and Auntie Jiwoo are here" I said to a giggly Min-Jun.

Sure enough, my bedroom door opened up allowing in not just Tae and Jiwoo but Jimin, Kisa, Dakota, and Hoseok as well.

"Oh my baby you're crawling! Crawl to Uncle Tae!" Tae cood, kneeling down. I set Min-Jun on the ground once more. He looked between all his aunts and uncles before crawling away.

To Hoseok.

Tae clutched his heart and looked hurt. Hoseok giggled, picking up the baby.

"If you guys want, you can bring him downstairs while Ang and I pack his things" Jin said while leaning against the doorframe.

"Let's go baby!" Hoseok said, heading out. "Don't jog with my son in your arms!" Jin yelled out.

I shook my head, walking over to Jin and wrapping my arms around his middle. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and kissed me. "Alright baby. Let's go pack up Min-Juns things."

***************************

After finishing up all of the packing, Jin and I walked downstairs to see everyone sleeping while watching a kids movie. Hoseok was holding Min-Jun close to him.

"Oh my god" Jin whispered, immediately taking pictures of the scene in front of us. "What should we do?" I asked. Jin shrugged. "Just leave them?"

Just then the front door opened up. Yoongi came walking in carrying bags of groceries.

"Hey I'm gonna make som-- what is happening?" He asked, setting down the bags on the table then walking over to us.

"They came over cause Min-Jun started crawling. And while they were watching him so we could finish packing they apparently fell asleep."

Yoongi shook his head. "Well guess I'm making them dinner as well."

He gave me a quick peck before heading off to cook.

"Well, since we have a full house, want to accompany me on a walk?" Jin asked. I smiled up at him. "I'd love to."

I slipped on my shoes followed by one of Jins hoodies. "Yoongs, we are going to take a quick walk. Be back shortly" Jin said. Yoongi gave him a thumbs up, too focused on his cooking to even look up.

Jin held my hand as we headed off the elevator and outside. The spring breeze making it nice and warm. "It's nice having this alone time" Jin said randomly. I nodded my head. "It is. Just the two of us." He smiled down at me and kissed me.

"You know, I've been thinking. How many kids would you ever want?" I was a bit taken aback. We never really talked about it. And Min-Jun was technically a happy accident.

"Oh. I uh, I'm not sure. Why?"

Jin stopped at a nearby bush, plucking a flower. He pushed a bit of my hair back to place the flower behind my ear.

"I love having a family with you. I know yoongi is going to want a baby at some point with you but I want to at least have a little girl."

I smiled up at him. "OK then. When the time is right, let's make a girl."

Jin placed his hand under my chin, lifting it up and kissing me.

**************************

We returned an hour later to see everyone awake and getting the table set up. "How come I don't get to go on walks with my girl?" Yoongi pouted. I giggled and kissed him. "We will. Let's have a date night sometime."

Yoongi pulled me into him. "Jin, tomorrow she's mine."

Jin chuckled. "Fine fine."

"Thank you for making us dinner Hyung" Tae said happily, looking at yoongi with love in his eyes. Meanwhile, Jiwoo took it upon herself to feed Min-Jun.

Hoseok squinted at his sister. "What? I'm practicing" Jiwoo said.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

AN:

Hello my lovlies!

Author-nim has some news.

I go get surgery next week.

My first surgery. And I'm scared as all hell.

They're removing a hernia from behind my belly button.

Yeah fun times.

Anyways, how are you all doing? Let me know 😄