Chapter 92

After a week we had to say bye to Mary and Daniel. Daniel became very close to the guys as well as his little cousins. Namjoon promised him that during the summer when school was out that he'd fly him over to South Korea to spend a week or two with us, that way he would be able to meet his other uncles.

It took Jin, Yoongi and I a day or so of resting from jet lag before we could even function like normal humans again.

Two weeks later, I was standing in front of my mirror looking at my outfit. I was finally able to return to work. Min-Jun would be left with Angel for the time being with help from Hyungwon when he is free as well as Jooheon, Jackson, and Jinyoung.

A pair of arms snaked there way around my waist, followed by a kiss on my neck. I leaned back and smiled. "Baby, you're gorgeous as always. Don't worry. Remember Kisa is there as well" Jin said. I nodded my head. "I know I know. Let's go drop Min-Jun off ok?" Jin nodded his head, giving me one last kiss before letting me go. Yoongi had already left for the studio so it was just going to be Jin and I. We grabbed Min-Juns bags and headed over to the apartment building next to ours.

"Good morning little man" Jackson said, opening the door. Jinyoung was sitting on the couch behind him talking to Angel. When he heard us his head peeked up, followedby a small wave to us. "Be good for Uncle Jackson and Jinyoung my boy" I said, kissing a giggling Min-Jun as I handed him over. "Say bye bye Eomma, Appa!" Jin gave Min-Jun a kiss before we reluctantly headed out.

****************************

Once we got to the BigHit building, Jin kissed me goodbye as we went our separate ways.

It felt weird being back after so long of not working. At least everyone was still the same.

Or so I thought.

I walk into the office to see a smiling and singing Kisa. "Hello little one" I said, putting my bag down at my desk. "Unnie! I missed you!" She said, running over and hugging me. I chuckled, hugging her back.

"So what are we working on?" I asked. Kisa pulled out a sheet of paper. "The guys are releasing their new album soon, meaning a tour at the end of March until the end of June."

My eyes went wide. How come Jin and Yoongi never told me?

Kisa patted my back. "I know Bang PD wants you to tag along."

"But what about Min-Jun? I can't leave my baby for three months."

"That's why he's coming with you" came another voice. Kisa and I looked up to see Bang PD walking in.

"I've hired a babysitter for him. And not just any babysitter. Someone I trust dearly and who you know as well. Dakota. As Yoongis assistant he has requested that on this tour she pay attention to his fiancees son. As I also understand it, Hoseoks sister will be staying with Angel since she is unable to attend to this tour."

"Is traveling all that much really good for my son?" I asked worried. Bang PD chuckled, placing his hand on my shoulder. "Of course it is. I've consulted with pediatricians before making the decision."

I chewed my bottom lip. I still wasn't sure about it. "I'll give you a definitive answer once I consult with Jin."

He nodded his head. "I understand. Let me know once you figure it out." I nodded my head. "Have a good day ladies."

We bid him farewell as we watched him leave. "So anyways, show me what you've been working on" I told Kisa.

When lunch time rolled around, Kisa and I headed to the cafeteria. We ordered up some food then found the guys sitting at a table. "Hey ladies" Jimin said, pulling out a chair for Kisa. He gave her a quick peck before she say down. "Here kitten" Yoongi said, pulling out the chair between him and Jin. I thanked him as I sat down.