Chapter 30

Thinking of what Jungkook and Tae had said to me has been weighing heavily on my mind. Should I confront Yoongi by myself? Should I tell Jin? Ignore the whole thing?

After a very long debate with myself while taking a shower, I decided to just confront Yoongi.

Once I got changed for the day, I texted Yoongi to meet me down by the dock in one hour. I was surprised he responded back so fast with an 'ok. See ya soon.'

As I was sitting on the bed texting, I felt a pair of arms sneak around my waist. I chuckled as Jin rested his head on my shoulder.

"What are you doing?" He asked in his sexy morning deep voice. He still didn't have his clothes on, the only thing covering his bottom half was a sheet that was slowly slipping off.

"Oh, just going to go for a walk" I simply said. It felt horrible lying to him.

Jin sat straight up and looked at me.

"I feel it in the bond that you're lying. Your heart is pounding like crazy."

I sighed, hanging my head down.

"If I tell you something, you need to promise me you will not let it interfere with anything. And I mean it. I don't want you to be upset with a certain someone."

By now, Jin was fully sitting up and all his attention was on me. "Of course baby. I promise. What's going on?"

I took a deep breath in.

"Have you noticed Yoongi acting a little strange around the two of us? Not all the time but just the times we  are being lovey or come back from a date?"

Jin nodded his head.

"Well, Tae and Jungkook were talking to me last night. They think Yoongi has a crush on me. I texted him and asked if he could meet me at the dock in one hour to talk to him and see if it's true and if not, figure out what really is wrong. If it's true I don't want to loose my friendship with him over this and I will be damned if you loose yours with him."

Jin nodded, pulling me onto his lap.

"I thought he seemed off lately. Maybe I'll talk to him too. I can't imagine what hes going through if it's true. But, baby, nothing will ever break the bond I have with Yoongi or any of the other guys. We are all brothers, and I'm actually quite close to Yoongi. Nothing will tear that apart."

Jin began rubbing small circles on my back. I leaned my head into the crook of his neck. "I know how it feels, to like someone and watch them be with someone else. It's happened to me more times than you could imagine. That's why I wanna talk to him."

Jin hummed. "I agree. You're doing the right thing."

I looked at the time and sighed. "I'll head down to meet him."

He nodded his head. "Ok baby. You got this. I'll come down after and talk to him."

I gave Jin a quick peck before heading out of the house.

***************************

Yoongi was already at the dock, feet dangling over the edge and staring into the water. When he saw me approaching, he looked up with his huge gummy smile.

I took a seat next to him, taking off my flip flops and dangling my feet into the water.

"Hey. Is everything ok? You seemed like you have something you really need to get off your chest."

I nodded, still staring down into the water. "I need to ask you something. But first, I need to know from you that what I'm about to ask will never ever change our friendship and most importantly it will never change anything between yourself and Jin."