Chapter 82

Jimin and Kisa left on their Japan adventure. They left for four days, and the whole time Jiwoo had to comfort her boyfriend because his soulmate left without him. When they returned they gifted each person a gift bag.

Kisa had pulled us girls aside, confessing that she had finally felt comfortable enough to show Jimin just how much she loves him. She confided in us how she lost her virginity. Poor girl was beet red while telling us the story.

Jin and I were trying to make plans for Min-Juns first Halloween. Bang PD suggested we take him to Lotte World for trick-or-treating. He said even though there will be a lot of people no one would recognize Jin. And Lotte World has their trick-or-treating through their shops in the afternoon, leaving the evening open for us to go to a haunted attraction back at Lotte World. Angel and Namjoon would be staying behind to watch Min-Jun. They felt it would be too much for my almost eight month pregnant sister to go to.

***********************

It was the morning of Halloween. Well, mid morning to be exact. Jin and I both went next door so the girls could help us with our makeup. I had already dressed Min-Jun in his costume. "Look at mommy's cute little bat" I cooed, picking him up.

I mean, how can you NOT think that's adorable?!

When we walked through the front door, we were immediately by Jungkook who was dressed as a zombie. "Hey guys! How's my cute little nephew?" Jungkook said, immediately taking Min-Jun from my arms. "Ok. You come with me" Angel said, motioning for Jin to follow her. Kisa was right next to her. "See you soon babe" he said, kissing me before following his sister-in-law with his change of clothes in hand.

Dakota and Jiwoo approached me next. Both which weren't in their costumes just yet. "Ready to get sexy?" Jiwoo asked. I just chuckled. "I'll need a lot of work."

I followed the two up to Dakotas room. She had laid out atop her vanity an assortment of make up products. "Just take a seat on my bed and Jiwoo and I will make you Morticia." I nodded, hoping up on the bed and sitting cross legged.

***************************

An hour later and I was completely made up and dressed up. My lips painted crimson red. My eyes a black smoky look. Technically Mortcia is supposed to have black hair. But being my hair is black, orange, and purple, we decided to not use a wig. I twirled around, looking at myself in the full length body mirror.