Chapter 3

Never had I been stuck on something for so long. The layover in Alaska was nice. We had two hours so we walked around the airport. Everyone refueled by purchasing caffeinated drinks, snacks, and whatever else the airport had to offer.

Meaning Jimin was now sporting a brand new puffy white hat that made him look like a polar bear.

As I climbed back aboard the plane, I see that I'm the first one back. But within minutes everyone started climbing back on.

We all took our original seats just to make it easier. Jin plopped down next to me and pulled out a paper bag. I cast him a glance. He smirked. "I loaded up on jellies. I love them."

********************************

Somewhere over the pacific ocean is when I lost my mind. I held RJ very close to my chest. Yes, I am ok with flying.

I, however, am not ok with flying over the ocean. Being one of my greatest fears, this was a nightmare. And would be for quite a few hours.

Jungkook excused himself to go play video games with Jimin and Taehyung on their Nintendo switch. Jin took note of my behavior and cleared his throat.

He stood up, leaned his chair flat making it a bed, then kindly asked me to stand as well.

I watched as he transformed my seat into a bed too, even pulling down the arm rest between us so itd be one bed. He put pillows down then layed down.

"Come here" he said, holding out his hands. I took a seat next to him. "The bonding will help a lot" he said, motioning for me to lay my head on his chest. I did as I was told. He wrapped his arms snuggly around my middle.

I felt an instant wave of calm. Like he was exuding this calm energy to me. He began to lightly pet my hair.

Then I heard him humming a song. It almost sounded like his solo song he performed the night we met. Before I knew it, my eyes got heavy and I fell asleep.

********************************

Jungkooks POV:

Seeing the manic state Angie noona is in, I figured itd be best if I let her and Jin Hyung have some alone time.

I quickly excused myself then went to find Taehyung hyung and Jimin Hyung.

They were fighting over a bag of chips. "Not again" I mumbled. So, to resolve the conflict, I grabbed the chips then began eating them. Both looked up.

"Yah! Maknae! What are you doing?!" Jimin hyung scolded. I swallowed a mouthful of chips before I began. "I want to play video game but how can I when we are eating?"

After a few intense rounds, we decided to give it a rest. The flight attendants were passing us out dinner anyway.

Namjoon hyung and Angel noons were deep in conversations over books about plants.

Hoseok hyung and Yoongi hyung were  listening to music with Dakota.

Then my eyes landed on Jin hyung and Angie noona. She was fast asleep, curled up into him. Jin was also fast asleep.

Jimin looked to where I was. "Oh my god how cute! I need to capture this!" He exclaimed. Before any of us could stop him, he pulled out his phone and silently crept closer.

Taking a few pics and no doubtly sending them to Jin hyung, Jimin hyung walked back to his seat next to me with a smug look on his face.

I sighed and got up to join Namjoon hyung and Angel noona. I haven't really had the opportunity to talk to them.