Chapter 56

"AND PULL!"

At the same time Jin and I pulled the string. Blue confetti rained down everywhere.

Jin jumped up and down, cheering. He grabbed me and pulled me in a tight hug.

Dakota, Yoongi, Appa, Seok-joong, Tae, and Angel all started yelling and hugging each other. "I told you I wanted a girl!" I heard Jiwoo yell.

"Wait, so no twins?" Angel asked. Namjoon laughed. "No baby, no twins. Only one." She pouted, kicking the ground.

Jin put his hands on my hips, resting his forehead on mine. "We're having a son."

"We're having a son" I repeated, smiling the widest I ever have. He pecked my lips. "I love you so much" he whispered.

"Ok lovebirds, let's get to cutting the cake. Jimin and Kisa Kisa getting it" Namjoon said, who's arm was wrapped around his wife.

Kisa and Jimin wheeled over the cake which was situated on a cart. A two tier black and white pinstripe cake with a baby jack skellington and zero on top. "Where did you hide this?" I asked Namjoon shocked.

He smirked. "I hid it in our downstairs office after I picked it up this morning. Then I took all the keys so no one should go in."

I bust out laughing. "That's a lot of work for a cake." Namjoon smirked. "I wanted to keep it a surprise."

Jin went ahead and cut into it first. "Eomma, Appa, I want you two to get the first pieces" he said, holding out two plates. They thanked him as they took the plates and returned to their seats. "All right everyone else come get some."

He'd cut and plate, hand them to me which in turn I'd pass them out. When everyone had gotten a plate, Jin plated two more. "Let's eat cake babe" he said, carrying the plates over to the table his family was sitting at.

I took a seat next to Appa. "Here babe" Jin said, placing the plate in front of me. I thanked him and immediately dug in.

The cake was bright blue with a strawberry creme filling.

"Good choice Namjoon" Jin said, mouth full of cake. "I thought you'd like it" Namjoon replied.

"So have you two thought about living on your own?" Eomma said. Jin and I exchanged glances. I knew this was going to be something we'd have to talk about eventually.

Jin shook his head. "No. We need to though." Eomma smiled. "What about more kids?"

I almost spit out my cake. "Let's have this one first."

***************************

Everyone stayed until late in the night. Jiwoo and Kisa decided to spend the night as Seok-joong volunteered to drive for his parents. We bid them farewell, Eomma kissing and hugging Namjoon extra for making such a special party.

"You girls go inside and pick out a movie and make snacks. We will clean up out here" Namjoon said. "Are you sure? I can help" I said, feeling bad. Jin kissed the top of my head. "We got this. Go with the girls."

I nodded, heading off inside where the rest of the girls already began setting up for the sleepover.

First I changed into RJ pajama pants and one of Jins shirts. Upon returning to the living room I see that Kisa and Jiwoo moved the furniture, laying out all the blankets and pillows they could find. Dakota was scrolling through Netflix as Angel came in from the kitchen carrying a tray full of snacks and drinks.

The guys came in a few minutes later, all rushing to their rooms to change.

Namjoon was the first to return, laying his head on Angel's lap. Next was Hoseok and Jimin. Jimin laid out while Kisa laid her head on his belly as he played with her hair. Hoseok sat next to his sister, giving Tae the eye as he sat next to her and wrapped his arm around her. Jin and Yoongi each claimed either side of me while Jungkook plopped next to Dakota.

"Is everyone ok with 'The Lion King'?" Dakota asked. Almost instantly Tae busts out with the 'Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba Sithi uhm ingonyama'.

Jiwoo giggled, playfully hitting him and shoving a cookie in his mouth.

"I guess no complaints" Dakota chuckled, pressing play.

When the movie was almost over, I heard soft snores from almost everyone. Jin had his hand resting on my belly, head in the crook of my neck. Yoongi laced his leg with mine.

I wanted to shut the TV off, however, there was no way of me getting out of this sandwich I was in.

"Unnie? Are you up?" I heard a whisper. I peek over to see Kisa waving. "Hey. You didn't fall asleep either?" She shook her head. "No. Would you mind if I shut the TV off though?"

"Not at all. Theres no way I'm going to my room tonight" I whispered back, stifling a giggle. She shut the TV off and returned to her spot next to Jimin.

"Unnie? Have you felt the baby move yet?" Kisa asked randomly. "Not yet. I should from this point on though."

She chuckled. "I've always wanted to feel the baby move."

My heart swelled. "Well, when he does I'll make sure you definitely will feel it."

"Thanks Unnie. Good night!" She said. I laughed to myself as I settled in more. It's cute how excited she is for this baby. Especially considering shes only known us for a couple of months.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

AN:

Double update! It's not as long but the urge to write more was strong today.

For those of you that will be watching day two of the Muster, I salute you. I wish I could watch it but I'm sure I'll see clips on Instagram.

Anyways, I just gotta say how shocked I am at how many reads this is getting. Over 6K?! That's crazy yo!

When I first started this book I only expected a couple of readers.

So to each of you reading this, just remember how grateful I am towards yall and how much I love each one of you 💜🤗