Chapter 97

Hoseoks POV:

"look at you little man!" I said, waving a now walking Min-Jun over to me. He giggled as he waddled to.me. "That's my nephew"! I exclaimed, kissing his head while he wrapped his arms around me.

Jungkook, Tae and I were in charge of babysitting while Ang, Jin and Yoongi went birthday shopping for Min-Jun and Namjoon, Angel, and Jimin went birthday shopping for Jungkook. Jiwoo, Kisa, and Dakota had the task of buying food for both occasions.

We were all in Jins living room watching a movie with the babies when there was a knock on the door. "Ill get that!" Kook said, hopping up. He opened the door and smiled. "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Kim! And Seok-Joong! Its so nice to see you all again! Let me help with your bags." Jungkook grabbed the elders bags and led the three of them upstairs. Before leaving today Jin and Angie had shown us which rooms his family would be staying in.

Hae-Won and Min-Jun were giggling and sitting on the floor playing when Jins family came back downstairs with Jungkook in tow. "All settled in?" I asked. Mrs. Kim nodded as she sat next to me, leaning forward and picking up her grandson.

"I have drinks and snacks for you" Tae added, setting the tray in front of them. Mr. Kim ruffled Taes hair. "Thank you son. Your
Grandmother raised you right." Tae beamed the brightest I've ever seen at that.

"Look at you little one" Seok-Joong smiled, picking up Hae-Won. She smiled and then began pulling the mans hair. "Hae-Won!" Tae gasped, rushing over to help. Seok-Joong laughed as Tae untangled her little fingers from his hair.

"She's a feisty little one" Mrs. Kim said, giggling. "Just like her mother" Tae replied.

***************************

We all ate lunch then Mr. and Mrs. Kim placed the babies down for a nap. My phone dinged, indicating I received a text. "Jin said they should be back in an hour."

"You boys have helped enough. If you want you can head home and we will take care of the babies."

"Are you sure Mrs. Kim? We don't mind staying" I replied. She smiled and nodded her head. "I'm sure sweetheart. Go on home. Rest up. Tomorrow is going to be a fun day."

********"*********************

Angs POV:

"Jin I hope you're parents weren't waiting long. We said an hour but took two" I sighed. I chuckled, unlocking the door. "They will be fine baby."

The three of us, Yoongi included, entered the house. "Eomma!" Jin said, making me look up. She was at the stove, cooking food. She replied in Korean to Jin. "Cmon. The babies are in the living room.she said" Yoongi added. He held my hand and led me away.

In the living room was Mr. Kim bouncing Min-Jun on his leg and Seok-Joong sitting on the floor with Hae-Won. "Aww look at that. Hello! I hope your travels went well?" I asked, walking over to Jins father. He smiled up at me and nodded. "It did. My wife is making dinner in the kitchen if you'd like to help." I nodded and bowed my head. "Of course."

Jin passed by me on my way to the kitchen. "Ill watch the babies while you and Eomma cook. I assumed Apps asked you to help." I nodded my head. "Its only fair."

We shared a brief kiss then went on our way.

Mrs. Kim had her back to me, stirring something. "Hello Ma'am. I'm here to help." She turned around and smiled. "Excellent. Put this on." I bowed as I accepted the apron.

Just as I was tying it up, the door opened. Namjoon and Angel walked in. "Hoseok said you and Mr. Kim took over babysitting. Thank you" Namjoon said, bowing to Mrs. Kim. She smiled. "I loved it. That little girl has some strength though. She ripped Seok-Joong hair." Angel burst out laughing. "She gets that from.me Ma'am."

The two of them headed into the living room to get their baby. Meanwhile, Mrs. Kim and I began work on dinner.

***************************

Over an hour and a half later we managed to whip up some delicious Korean fried rice, Korean fried chicken, and kimchi. I set the table as Mrs. Kim placed the food on top of the table. She yelled out something in Korean and a few minutes later, all the men plus Min-Jun walked into the kitchen. We was holding Mr. Kims hand as he led him in. "That's the cutest frigging thing" I said, taking a picture of it. Mr. Kim picked the baby up and set him in his high chair. Jin quickly gathered up Min-Juns plate, which was mashed potato, smashed bananas, and finely minced chicken, and set it in front of the baby. "Appa" came a little voice. We all stopped and looked at each other. "Did he just----?" Yoongi asked, pointing. I smiled, pulling out my phone and stood next to Jin. "Come on baby it again" I said. Min-Jun looked between Jin and I. "Appa" he repeated. Jin and I smiled at each other. "His first word!"

After saving the video I sent it out, immediately getting blasted with messages from everyone. "What a wonderful gift to be able to witness in person" Mrs. Kim said. Mr. Kim nodded. "That's my nephew!" Seok-Joong responded.

We all took our seats around the table and began eating. Jin said something in Korean, making his mom scold him. "Jin said he missed his moms cooking and she said not to eat with his mouth full." Yoongi whispered. I nodded, trying to hide my laughter.

After dinner Seok-Joong and I cleaned up while Jin and his mom wanted to put Min-Jun to bed. I kissed my baby goodnight before he got taken away.

"So, how are you three soulmates?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Great."

Seok-Joong took a deep breath in then asked what I knew he had been waiting to ask. "Does it work well with three soulmates? Do they get jealous of each other? What if you and Yoongi get pregnant?" I smiled, turning to face my brother in law.

"The guys get along great. We all set certain days so we get alone time with each other. That way no one feels left out. If Yoongi and I decide to have a baby, Jin has already said he is ok Sith that since his child is first born."

Seok-Joong turned red but nodded. "I apologize. I know I'm intrusive but, Jins my brother."

I smiled and patted his shoulder. "I get it. You're just protective. Lets finish up then have our movie night. I know the guys are waiting. And your parents mentioned heading out for a walk."

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

AN:

Happy New Years everyone!!!

Guess how I spent my Christmas and new year?

First three people where I work caught Covid, one being my sister so we couldn't get together for Christmas until after the new year.

Author-Nim has been sick for a month now.

And now I'm quarantined because I too am positive i have covid. The doctor yesterday sent out my test and we will get results Saturday but she said she's 95% positive I have it since my symptoms are consistent with it.

And I have strep throat to add insult to injury.

So, ya know, if y'all could send Hoseok my way that'd be greatly appreciated to make me feel better. 😂 of course wait until after my quarantine.

How was everyone's Christmas for those who celebrate? Hanukkah? Kwanza? Any other holiday I may have missed? Let me know I love hearing how my readers are 💜