Chapter 11🍃

Jumaat Mubarak y'all🥰

Please say a prayer for Umman kaduna🥺Allah ya jikanta 🙏,She's In a better place in shaa Allah.

Don't forget to read Suratul khaf.

Astagfirillah
Astagfirillah
Astagfirillah

Ya rabbi kasa mucika da imani🙏🥺

Ya rabbi bless us all on this peaceful friday🙏

Aameen.

Chapter dedicated to @ummahaniIbrahim🥰

🥀FLAWS OF A WIFE🥀

        🥀chapter 11🥀

Mahfouz's P.O.V

*Untrue*

"Were the supplements the reason for the bleeding."I asked shocked and confused.

"Not really,the bleeding was as a result of her falling on her stomach."the doctor answered handing me the result papers of the test he had run.

"Thank you."I answered leaving his office.

I was confused at this time,I wasn't even able to think straight,who could have been adding sedatives to poor Zulaiha so that she could have complications in her pregnancy period.

"I heard all that the doctor said Mahfouz and this is my final decision,your so called first wife will from today henceforth no longer live inside that house again cause I cannot take chances of her trying to kill my only grandchild,she shouldn't even be allowed to touch even a spoon that would be used by Zulaiha."mama said to me immediately I came out from the doctor's office.

"What are you saying mama,you know I've never wanted to keep my wives in different places please mama not this okay."I answered pained and at the same time not even knowing what's happening around me.

"Eh lalle ba shakka so you are telling me you won't throw her out of that house koh then let me tell you something,it's either you let that wife of yours out or I take Zulaiha with me and trust me when I do then she won't be coming back anytime soon and am not asking you to separate their house who is she even to get another new house especially for her?had it been she had her own children then that would have been considered but she hasn't so that respect won't be given to her,she would move out to that out house that's in the other side of the house."mama said firmly.

"Mama!!!"I exclaimed before I continued

"Mama that house was built for the maids and others less status people mama,how can she go live there please mama I would figure things out just please not that out house."I said pleadingly.

I might not have been in good terms with Sarah lately but she's still my wife,she's till my first love!I can't let her move out to that out house that hasn't even been used since it was built because I heard that side of the house was even surrounded by snakes.

"I don't know why you are still concern about the woman who is trying to kill your unborn child,am hundred and one percent sure she is the one behind adding sedatives to Zulaiha's food since she cooks everyday and am sure Zulaiha didn't fall all of a sudden,she must have pushed her since the two of them were the only ones left in the house cause i went out for a quick walk."Ameerah said things that I wasn't able to digest.