Chapter 17🍃

A very powerful dua......
    "La ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minzzalimin"(do not miss the opportunity to recite this dua on every single chance you've got especially during this holy month of Ramadan.May Allah SWT accept all of our ibadat)

Ramadan Mubarak ❤️

🥀Flaws of a wife🥀

      🥀chapter 17🥀

It's been four weeks since I visited the Islamic herbalist,days kept passing by as time went by.As they say,life is a biter-sweet experience sometimes bitter and sometimes sweet.

During the first week that I had started taking that medicine,I made sure that I didn't missed every single opportunity in other to be close(physically)to Mahfouz,especially when I heard that there are more likely tendencies of getting pregnant immediately after the menstruation period.I tried to take advantage of that and decided not to waste even a single day but yet it was to no avail and I started to become worried again.Mahfouz tried his very best to cheer me up but it was to no avail cause i wasn't even ready to listen.He suggested that we go see another gynecologist again and the results came out still the same as the previous ones,instead of this to cheer me up it made me became even more worried.

Seeing how worried I was,Mahfouz decided to involve my parents and asked them to try and make me understand that getting myself worried won't solve the problem.My father being the strict man that he was refused to involve himself in the matter saying that I was old enough to know if whatever I was doing was right or wrong.

That day my mom called me and talked to me for over thirty minutes trying to calm me down and told me to stop worrying too much or else I could cause harm to myself.She made me promised her that I would stop worrying and live everything to Allah and I did.But deep down I knew I had promised her only for her sake,I didn't want her to start worrying herself because of my worries so I did promised her.

Zulaiha's pregnancy was also at its peak,everyone is expecting the baby in the existing day or the day after.Mahfouz visits her everyday before he goes to work in the morning and after he's done with work before coming back home.And sometimes he would be back home earlier then we will both go visit her at mama's place.Mama had stopped taunting me while Zulaiha acted nice whenever we visited. Mahfouz still shopped the baby's clothes with me either online or at baby shops and that helped in keeping me busy cause whenever I became bored then I would open my Instagram and explore some accounts that sells baby clothes online,whenever I found something good I would screenshot and send it Mahfouz and then he would buy it and sometimes he sends me some money and asks me to buy anything good for the baby that he trust my taste.

For a while I got carried away and forgot about my flaw until one faithful day,Zulaiha was nine and the half months pregnant around 11:00am shortly after Mahfouz had come back home.He had taken his bath first as usual and then ate the fruit salad that he had asked me to make for him earlier on when he called to tell me he won't be coming back home earlier I shouldn't bother to cook dinner and just when we were about to go to bed his phone rang.

He hesitated to pick the phone for a while because we were already started to get lost in our own sweet worlds but then I insisted he picked up cause it might me an important call and just as I had presumed,it was important!Mama was the one calling and she clearly stated that Zulaiha's water had broke,she was having her contractions and that it was her time to give birth.

I couldn't read Mahfouz's facial expression cause everything was happening very fast,he had already gotten dressed and was about to leave but then I offered to follow him,he hesitated for a while but I insisted I would go with him and he gave in.I grabbed the fastest thing that I would use to cover myself up and it was a jilbab, i wore it as fast as I could and followed Mahfouz that was already suiting in the car very tensed. I was equally as tensed as he was but I tried calming him down trying to assure him that everything was going to be alright.