Chapter 16🍃

@ummahanibrahim🥰 I really appreciate your support for this book🥺😩.

🍃Flaws of a wife🍃

I returned home after making sure I understood whatever the Islamic herbalist told me on how to use the medicine.I drive was long and I felt a little bit famished so I went straight to my kitchen to get something to eat.Bintu had already left so I quickly cooked indomie,i didn't even had the energy to fry eggs so I eat it like that.After I was done eating I went to my room and changed into some more comfy clothes since the weather was a bit cold today I didn't have to take another bath.

After I was done sorting myself up,I took the medicine that I had dropped on the center table earlier on and went back to my kitchen to boil it.I decided to use my electric stove since there was light and my instinct have been telling me that my gas was about to finish and I sure do trust those instincts!

I washed the medicine that looked more like a dried stem from some tree first but I poured it all into a medium pot and added clean water,I closed the pot with its lid before I set up the electric gas and left it the cook till boiling point.Since I wasn't going to pray,I took my phone and started streaming through Instagram TL which was mainly full of heart touching stories that were sent to different type of blogs.Deciding that I wasn't going to spoil my mood today,I scrolled past any emotional story I came across and later on I went to my explore sighting all kind of weddings that were taking place,every couple I came across were laughing full of happiness and excitement not knowing what they were about to jump their lives into.

"Salama Alaikum."I heard a familiar voice from the entrance door.

"Wa'alaikis salam."I answered back dropping my phone while I adjusted my hair tie that I tied roughly earlier on.

And as I had thought the voice was familiar,it was Anty Rabi,Mahfouz's aunt that had always disliked me for not giving her sister(mama) a grandson.

"Sannu dazuwa Anty Rabi..ina wuni?."I greeted her again properly this time while she sat on one of the chairs.

"Yawwa..ya gida."she answered looking around as if she was looking for something.

"Fine fine."I said as I slowly stood from where I was scouting and went to bring some refreshments for her.

I realized we've ran out of soft drinks so I brought her some zobo (hibiscus drink) along with some chin-chin that bintu made before she left.

"How is everyone at home Anty Rabi."I asked after I had brought her the refreshments.

"They're all good,I came to get Zulaiha..you know very few weeks are left before she gives birth to a handsome baby boy."she said making sure she robs the "birth" part to my face.

I smiled bitterly saying "Allah ya sauketa lfy " before she said she was living.

I accompanied her to the compound where we found Zulaiha with her huge pregnancy bump waiting by the car while the driver was putting her luggage inside the car.Anty Rabi was busy complaining to  Zulaiha asking her why she stood in her condition and just then Mahfouz's car came in.

"Good evening Anty Rabi."Mahfouz greeted her after he had parked the car and came to where we were all standing.

"So mama was really serious when she said Zulaiha should move back to her house."he said after he had greeted her.

"Yes,you see she really needs proper care and attention at this stage she's in now and besides this house isn't safe enough."Anty Rabi said looking briefly towards me before they entered the car that Anty Rabi came with along with a driver before they left.