Chapter 1🍃

🥀Flaws of a wife🥀

Chapter 1🥀

Tears were rolling down my eyes as I wasn't able to control them.How could I not be able to control my tears when I couldn't even control my own husband.

How could life be so cruel and unfair to me and Change from good to bad all of a sudden.

What was I busy doing that I couldn't see this coming?

"Sarah am busy talking to you."I heard my husband's strong voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Huh?"I asked not in my true sense.

"I've told you time without number to stop worrying about my marriage but you aren't listening,wallah by Allah Sarah I would not stop loving or caring for you,me getting married again doesn't change anything believe me."he said in a calm manner as he took my hands into his entangling them together.

I looked at him as his words echoed in my ears but my mind was still lost in thoughts.

How was he able to look me in the eye and tell me nothing is going to change.He was about to begin his life a fresh with a young girl of barely twenty years of old while am in my mid twenties and still say things would not change.

"Just go Mahfouz,am sure your wife is waiting for you,go fulfill your duties."I said removing my hands from his that he entangled together.

"Okay then,come with me I need to have a word with both of you."he said as he stood up.

"I would be right behind you."I said as I watched him leave immediately as if he was in a hurry to leave.Of course he's in a hurry I mean who am I kidding,he just got married to a young fresh girl of 19.

I closed my eyelids that have started to hurt because of the tears.I gathered the strength and stood up,I walked to my mirror and used a cleanser to clean my face,I wasn't in the mood to tie a hair tie nor was I in the mood so I grabbed my veils and wrapped it from my head and went out to meet the newly wed couples.

They were both seated on a two sitter royal chair discussing about what I don't know.I quietly walked inside the parlor and sat on a royal chair that was suited by there right side.

"Ermmm well first I would start by saying Alhamdulillah to the almighty,and then secondly I would to draw the attention of you both as to you are aware that all of you now are my wives and under me so my words have to be obeyed.Zulaiha you are the younger one here and the second wife so I expect you to respect and obey Sarah's words as she is your elder and also she's the senior wife and back to your Sarah,she is younger so expect some childish mistakes from her that you would have to correct and show her the right way whenever she makes a mistake,I want you two to live like siblings please."I heard him concluded after he carefully looked at both of us.

"In shaa Allah I would try my best not to disobey ya Sarah in any way possible."the newly wed bride named Zulaiha said playing with her fingers as if she was that innocent.

"With that been said,I would like to share the cooking duty,after am done with the seven days in Zulaiha's room as the religion said,I would be spending two two days simultaneously in each of your rooms.Is that okay with both of you."he questioned motioning to both of us.

"I will agree with whatever you have arranged."Zulaiha said holding his hands into hers.

I felt a tight not coming from my stomach to my mouth as my mouth went all dried up with nothing but bittered taste in my tongue.I closed my eyes as my heart was burning with rage of jealously.

I couldn't bare all this anymore so I quietly stood up an went back to my room making sure I had locked the door cause I wasn't ready to face anyone.I walked sheepishly to my bed and sat at the corner.I let the tears that I was holding for long flow immensely.

Why does the society always proves to be unfair and unjust?

Was it my fault when I was married off to the man I barely know by my father?

Was it my fault that I silently took pills to not get pregnant early by my husband?

Was it my fault that I still haven't give birth?

Was it my fault that am not civilized enough?

Was it my fault that I didn't get to continue school?

All this weren't my fault but none of the people around us realizes this.They all see this as a flaw,and this flaws are regarded as flaws of a wife.

🍃🥀🍃🥀🍃🥀🍃🥀🍃🥀🍃🥀🍃🥀🍃🥀🍃

Assalamu Alaikum beautiful fellas🥀🍃

How are you all doing?

Well I've just started this book of mine.Its a very different and unique book that I thought of writing.

So read and enjoy and then comment me if you like the new idea of mine.

If you like it then I would keep writing In shaa Allah.

And yes I won't update it any time soon cause am starting exams so maybe next month in shaa Allah when am settled.

But before then,enjoy🍃🥀🍃🥀🍃🥀🍃🥀.

Happy reading 🥀🍃🥀🍃🥀🍃.

Allah hafiz🍃🥀🍃🥀🍃🥀🍃

🥀 🥀
🍃