Chapter 7🍃

Asslamu Alaikum beautiful ummah.

I hope all of you are doing great.

Okay I know it's been a while I haven't updated but I was pretty much occupied.

How have you all been coping with the pandemic?

Oh silly me I forgot to ask how was Ramadan?pretty sad it's already leaving us behind. Ya rabbi ya maimaita mana Amin.

I wanted to post this chapter on the day of EID actually but then I realised I will be busy so I decided to just drop this right now so here it is.

EID MUBARAK in advance fellas,I love you all.

Let's celebrate eid all together by commenting EID MUBARAK when you are done reading.

Love you all.

Allah Hafiz.

🥀Flaws of a wife🥀

      🥀Chapter 7🥀

"Make sure you dust the room properly Bintu."I said
to my helper that was brought to me few days back.

She wasn't actually a real made,we are kind of related,distant relatives of mama,her husband parents are dead and she's only 16 so mama suggested I take her at least I wouldn't be living alone since Mahfouz isn't back yet and I was living all alone.

Bintu is a nice girl and she's very respectful so we are living peacefully and I've grown to like her personality.

"Okay Aunty...what of the other room.?"she asked referring to Mahfouz's room.

"No I will clean that myself,you only clean the room next to it,oh and please be careful with things in there cause that's my co-wife's room."I said heading downstairs to the kitchen as I heard her answering to what I just told her.

I went straight to the kitchen with zero idea of what to cook for my mother inlaw,I wanted to visit her so I thought of cooking something to take to her but here I was confused of what to cook for her.After much though I decided to prepare something light since it's already 6:00pm and before I arrive there am sure she must have already ate dinner.

I opened my fridge and brought out frozen chicken and some vegetables for and red pepper.I washed the chicken first before blending the red peppers before I sliced the onions and some garlic and the set them all together on the gas,I added some seasonings and some tablespoons of vegetable oil and then I covered the pot for it to finish cooking.

I decided to grill some fish along with some potatoes to pair with the chicken peppered I just finished making.After I was done with the fish,I blended some watermelon with ice and then added fresh milk and honey(since it was more healthier than honey)after I was done blending.

I collected everything into a food basket before I went to take my birth and got dressed an A-lined gown which was made with Ankara.I wrapped matching hair tie before I grabbed a big veil that perfectly covered my body.

"I won't be gone for long bintu,oh I've kept some of the chicken and fries for you in the oven."I said heading towards the door as she followed me with the food basket.

"Okay Anty safe safe."she said as she opened the back seats and carefully kept the basket before closing the door.

"Thank you."I said as I zoomed out of the house.

Contemplating on wether to go to my in laws house first or to the hospital,I decided to go to my in laws then later I would stop by the hospital on my way back home.I drove in silence as I followed to the lyrics of a song that was playing softly