Chapter 2🍃

🥀Flaws of a wife🥀

Chapter 2🥀

Mahfouz's P.O.V🍃🥀

I couldn't help but feel bad for Sarah.She was the type that endures everything that comes her way,she proved to be a very obedient wife and for that I respect her a lot.But I had to get married again,I needed it.

"Baby what are you thinking of."I heard my newly wedded bride's soft voice.

"Only you my love."I replied with a devilish smile across my lips as I raised my head as I stirred at her.

She has already changed into a black silky night gown which looked more like a lingerie to me.All her body curves were perfectly seen through the gown,the gown was really transparent that I could see her already erected round pink nipples of hers.The gown was barely able to cover her mid thighs.

She walked slowly to where I was seated on the bed making sure she was shaking enough for me to see how her breast were wiggling inside the transparent dress.

"Baby am all yours so keep the thinking aside."she said as she sat on my laps and wrapped her two slim hands on my neck placing her forehead on mine and her nose met mine.

This was the thing I loved most.She wasn't the shy type and that was what actually really drove my attention to her right from the first time.

Sarah lacks this quality.She has always been the shy type  of a woman which I really despised.I've always dreamt of getting married to an open minded civilized type of a girl.

I've always wanted to spice up my married life,add more fun to it but Sarah was always against the idea.She always thought that being obedient,cooking,and so on was her only duty.

"Babyyy."I heard her whined seeing I was lost in thoughts again.

"Sorry my love,come let's make love."I said taking her in my arms and went straight to bed.

🍃🥀🍃🥀🍃🥀🍃🥀🍃🥀🍃🥀🍃🥀🍃🥀🍃

Sarah's P.O.V🍃🥀

I woke up with a really bad headache and I needed not to be told that I was as a result of all the crying I did last night.I took a shower and got dressed in a dry lace that was sewed into buba and blouse.

I didn't apply any kind of makeup.I sprayed some perfume before leaving my room to the kitchen.The house was extremely quite.I stirred at the kitchen for a while thinking of what to cook for breakfast.

I looked into the store and found some bunch of plantain and chips.I piled both the chips and the plantain before I fried the chips first followed by some plantain and eggs.

I dished up everything on the dinning table after I had finish making ginger and mint tea.

And just after I was done,Mahfouz came down along with his wife with both their hands entangled in each other's.I took away my gaze from them and served myself first.

"Couldn't you wait for us."Mahfouz stated more like a question as he helped his newly wed wife sat down and then sat opposite her after.

"Good morning."I ignored him changing the topic.

"How was your night."he asked stuffing some chips and plantain into his mouth.

"It was good."I answered briefly gulping the ginger and mint tea.

"Good morning  first wife."Zulaiha greeted me with more like a mockery tune.

"How was your night."I asked in a low tune.

"Ahhhh...it was longggg."she said dragging the "g" part while eyeing Mahfouz that almost chocked with the chips in his mouth when he heard what she had said while she giggled devilishly.

I felt something stuck through my neck.

I wanted to cry out of jealousy.

The feeling that am now sharing my husband with another woman was very very terrible.

And the fact that she's rubbing it right to my face was even more painful.But I've realized this isn't the time to cry,I have to learn to compose myself or else things would definitely not go well at the end.

"Excuse me."I said as I forced a smile across my face and left the dinning room.

I sat carefully on my bed and my phone started ringing immediately.

'Munee'was written boldly on my screen.It was my best friend muneerah calling.She was my childhood friend and she's now married for three years now with a one year old baby girl.

"Hello mother of one."I said after I've answered.

"How are you."she asked from the other side.

"Am okay Alhamdulillah...how is little Amna doing."I asked.

"She's doing great...girl I think am pregnant again,I don't even know what to do,I haven't seen my period for two months now,what would I do with little Amna if it turns out that am really pregnant."Muneera said all at once panicking.

"Relax girl relax,you should be happy if you are really pregnant,I see no reason to panick."I said smiling wishing I would get pregnant of my own someday.

"But what would I do with little Amna."she said in a bit sad tune.

"Don't be sad girl,Amna is already a big girl now so she can handle it and yes thank God she's a foodie like you so when you stop breastfeeding it won't hurt that much."I said smiling and just then my other phone started ringing and it was Mahfouz calling.

"Ermmmm...I will call you back later,need to answer another call."I said before hanging up and picked his call.

"Hurry and get ready we are all going to mama's place,I've gone out for some work but I will come back soon make sure to get ready before then okay."he said immediately I answered the phone.

"Okay."I answered briefly.

"By the way,what were you doing that you didn't answer the phone early."he said changing the topic.

"Sorry I was on another call with Muneerah."I answered.

"Oh I should have thought so...anyways hurry and get ready,bye."he said and hanged up before I could say another word.

"I love you."was what I wanted to say but he hanged up the call before I could even say it feeling very disappointed.

I looked on my screen and my eyes landed on his name.I saved his name as "mine❤️🔐" on my phone.I quickly edited it to "mijina"  (my husband) cause that was the only truth,he was only my husband,he has never been mine.Even if he was mine before now he isn't cause everything has change.

Now he belongs to both of us and who knows even if in the future he may belong to three of us or even four of us.

This is one of the mistakes that I regard as flaws of a wife.This mistake that we wifes make when ever we regard our husbands as ours.The truth is they are ours only for a short period of time.

We just have to believe this sooner or later.