Chapter 6🍃

*Say "Allahu Akbar",you earn a reward.

*share for others to say "Allahu Akbar",you earn a reward.

*they share,you and they earn a reward.

Now say Allahu Akbar❤️.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

🥀Flaws of a wife🥀

            🥀Chapter 6🥀

Seconds turned to minutes and minutes to turn to hours down to days and that's how time kept flowing while i kept wondering how life has turned out.Time kept moving and so as my thinking. One thing was for sure that I came to realize things and also got to experience new things.

This days all I do is think of how I lived my past life during childishness.I remembered when I was married off at such young age.Being the only female daughter and last born in my family,I was pampered by everyone and that made me became more childish every single passing day even as I grow up.

I was the type that do not read any kind of book that would make me become matured to became more aware of reality.I new nothing about marriage life while many of my age group knows,I could still remember how my friends used to tease me and call me dump for not involving my self in any type of their "kinky discussions" as they call it and still my parents got me married with no orientation of what marriage is,without letting me aware of what my responsibilities were.

I could remember during my first night when my Mahfouz held my hand for the first first time,I cried and scream and kept shouting one thing which was "Mama said it was wrong of a man to touch a girl like that."I remembered how he lured me into accepting what he came with after I had cried and cried and was left with no energy other to let things flew.

I couldn't even cook at the time so we ended up ordering food every single day or we eat Indomie noodles and sometimes Mahfouz cooks himself for us until after sometimes when he was to travel for three months.He enrolled my in a cooking school and also introduced me to a very gentle lady that enlightened me about marriage life and I lent pretty well.

The problem started right from the beginning and by the beginning I mean home.I wasn't used to any kind of work nor was I ever introduced to kitchen stuffs.Even after I was done with cooking class I wasn't able to cook without burning some dish or the other or without me cutting or burning my hand and that was when one of Mahfouz's cousin sister advised him to bring in a cook before I get use to the kitchen methods and he did brought a cook.He brought a female cook that comes every morning and leaves immediately after we finish making dinner together and that helped me a lot.Gradually I started learning how to work in the kitchen cause I did almost every thing while she stands and guides me even if I mess up she would encourage me to continue and that was how the case got solved and she left after six good months.

By then we were married for nine months but I still wasn't comfortable around Mahfouz whenever he tried to come close to me.I could remember on countless nights that I had locked my door room in other to avoid him,he would knock and plead and still wouldn't give in and that was how he would left disappointed,he had played countless preaching audio of different preachers of how women that doesn't give in to there husbands demands are being treated in the hereafter and that was when I decided to stop what I was doing and gave up.

I started giving in to his demand willingly whenever he asked for it and that was when the next challenge came through.I came pregnant once and the morning sickness didn't come to play at that time and life became hell cause I would cry every single day and night hoping when I sleep and woke up the next day I won't be pregnant again and one faithful day my wish became granted,I slipped while working in the kitchen and heat my stomach on the kitchen cabinet and the immediately I felt a sharp and deep pain and I felt blood running down my legs and the pain continued to became worst and unbearable.

After the miscarriage,the doctor advised that we should take some time before getting pregnant again seeing as how young I was and Mahfouz started giving me pills to stop me from getting married since he was also not ready to become a father yet and we kept living life like that.

I could remember how my mother in-law kept nagging me that it was out of my own carelessness that I had a miscarriage and now her grandchild is no more but I gave no attention to her since I made my self believe right from the beginning that the woman the didn't love me at all.I could remember how  Mahfouz would try to explain his mother's behaviors to me "that's how she shows her love,take no words of hers to heart cause deep down I know she loves you,she's strict that all"I could remember him telling me this every time but I paid deaf ears thinking that am the only one she hate without realizing that it was also my fault since I refused to treat her as my mother in-law.

Back then I was thinking only in my own perspective without thinking in her perspective too cause every mother in-law would want her daughter in-law to be submissive towards her which I wasn't at all cause I even treated her as if she didn't exist.Couple of times Mahfouz would ask me to go with him whenever he was to visit her but I always came of one excuse or the other or sometimes I would even refuse.

All this were the flaws I had as I wife which I am willing to change although I know it will take a while but am willling to give it a try,to change my marriage life and to try and correct the past by changing the future.And am sure I wouldn't have  a very much time cause am well aware that Mahfouz had grown to love me just like I did despite all the chaos.