Chapter 5🍃

*Benefits of Ayatul kursi;
1)recite leaving the house and 70 000 angels will protect you from all sides.
2)recite after wudhu and it raises you 70 times times in Allah's rank.
3) recite before sleeping and one angel will protect you all night long.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

🥀Flaws of a wife🥀

              🥀chapter 5🥀

"Holy lord eat carefully before you go and choke yourself."I said to Munira as we were having breakfast.

"Yen yen yen..what is even your own if I choke abeg let me have food in peace."she said and just then her phone started ringing and she answered smiling broadly.

"Whatever."I murmured as I kept digging into my pancake with syrup while she kept on speaking on the phone.She was obviously speaking to her husband because of how she was talking so lowly and how she was smiling so broadly.

"Guess what girl."Munira said after minutes of speaking on the phone.

"What."I asked sipping a cup of my hot caramel coffee.

"My husband is coming to town today so am packing my stuffs and leaving your boring house to go live with him,oh holy lord!my dream has come true ."she said excitedly standing from the dinning table and walked upstairs.

I continued eating in silence not because I was still enjoying the food but because I was absent minded,now Munira is also going to leave and I would go back to square one,living alone!.

"So you are seriously leaving."I said to Munirah that was zipping her suitcase.

"Of course yes,which dumb wife would love to leave her husband all alone while she was there to be with him."she said as she finished zipping the suite case and entered the bathroom.

"Hey we need to talk when am done here okay."i heard her yell from the toilet while I left the room.

I went back downstairs looking for my phone and found it on the center table,I grabbed it as I sat on one of my comfy chairs opening my instagram app and the first post I saw was Mahfouz and Zulaiha's picture together posted by some blogs.My eyes kept glued to the picture as I saw how Mahfouz hugged Zulaiha that was dressed in a red and white gown and with some sun glasses on her eyes and Mahfouz was also dressed in the same color,red armless t-shirt and white jeans and he was also wearing dark shades on.You could tell how happy they both were in the picture.

I felt my eyes watering as I kept staring at the picture.I could remember how our own honeymoon went,after two weeks of marriage we travelled to Makkah and performed Umrah together but when we were about to travel to Dubai to have the real honeymoon,his mom called that she was really sick and she needed to see her son before she dies and that was how we came rushing back to Nigeria and to our surprise his mom wasn't that ill.

"Heys."I heard Munirah said as she snatched the phone from me looking at the picture.

"So this was what you were looking that I've been standing here without you noticing."she hesitating.

"Sorry."I mumbled trying to hide away the tears that were threatening to fall down my face.

"You don't have to hide away your tears from me Sarah,although I do not have a co-wife at the the moment so I do not know how you are felling now but yes I do know how  it hurts to see your husband with another woman other than yourself so let your tears flow,you might feel some relief."she said giving me a side hug while she taps my back.

Having the feeling that I've got a shoulder to cry on ignited my desire to cry even more which I did just that.I placed my head on her shoulder and continued to cry.

"He didn't love me right from the beginning,I don't want to stay anymore...it hurts Munira....it hurts real deep."I said in between tears sobbing.

"Why is life testing me like this?first it was the fixed marriage then the mother in-law who doesn't love me and then now this,after all the challenges I dealt with."I continued crying heavenly now.

"I know Sarah you need to take heart,and I need to tell you the truth no matter how bitter it is.I am your friend and if I really am then I need to tell you this.Look Sarah you have made a lot of mistakes right from the day you got married till date and I know you are not to be blamed for since you were married off at such tender age but you are now matured enough to take up this responsibilities and correct the mistakes that you have done in the pass."she said as I raised my head from her head suddenly the crying stopped as I paid a listening ear to her as she continues.

"Yes Sarah and one of the biggest mistake you made was not maintaining a good and healthy relationship with you mother inlaw,wallahi sarah had you been in good terms with her, you would have still been living alone with your husband without another wife.And this is the first mistake you need to correct."she said and I gulped trying to digest what she had just said .

"Munira this woman hates me right from the beginning,I've tried as hard as possible to remember what I did wrong to this woman but to no avail cause I found nothing she just hates me for who I am and that's it."I said as new set of tears started rushing down.

"My dear no mother inlaw loves her daughter inlaw for the first time they've met,but the wise daughter in-laws try every possible means to win them over and you also have to do the same in other go correct your marriage life.."

Maybe she was right.
Maybe I was also wrong in some parts.
Maybe I didn't played my role well enough.