chapter 8🍃

🥀FLAWS OF A WIFE🥀

🥀Chapter 8🥀

I arrived home with the thoughts of what we had discussed earlier on with doctor Dawaki.I don't know why am being so drained after hearing all of it as if this was the first time I checked on my result and came across same information but today's  result left me completely down.

I went straight to my room and took a relaxing shower,I put on my long hijab and prayed Isha prayer asking Allah for guidance and for him to give me sabr for me to be able to past this testing times.I laid down on the praying mat for a while before I heard a knock on my door.Gently I opened my eyes and murmured a "yes" knowing it could be no one but Bintu.

"Anty are you alright."I heard her asked as she squat before me.

"Yes Bintu it's just a slight headache."I answered placing my hand on top of hers as she helped me stood up with her support I landed on my soft comfy bed.

"Get me a glass of water please."I requested as I tried to relax my muscles on the bed while I hold two tablets of Pain killers.

Soon she was back with the glass of water and some other one that contained cool fresh milk,I took the medicine with a single gulp and then I finished the milk cause I need not to be told that I badly needed that.

Laying quietly on the bed,I couldn't help but think of how my past life was,then when I knew nothing about life problems,then when I could easily fall asleep,then when tears flew out from my eyes only because of happiness and joy,then when nothing of the world's trouble worried me,then when I had my husband ALONE all to my self.

Life really plays cruel games indeed,had I know some of my past mistakes would affect my present I wouldn't have dared to do somethings which I had done,but still I refuse to give up and I've made up my mind to change my present in other to make things right for my future to be bright again.

"Anty,anty."I heard Bintu's voice from downstairs shouting my name which drove me out of my thoughts.

I hissed silently as I let go of my pillow and came down from the bed wearing my home slippers as I mumbled what could be wrong that bintu would be shouting my name like that.

My legs stopped moving immediately my eyes landed on the sight and scene that was going on downstairs as I almost couldn't believe my eyes on what am seeing.There standing was Mahfouz and next to him was Zulaiha,she wasn't standing next to him as I thought but rather she was in him arms.His hands were wrapped on her shoulders while her hands were wrapped along his waist while she leaned her head on his shoulder gaining support it's as if he was helping her to walk,it seems something is wrong!

I struggled with my leg to start moving but it seems like it was some impossible mission that wasn't going to be accomplished anytime soon cause my legs felt heavy and as if it wasn't a part of me anymore,but finally after minutes of struggling they gave in and I walked towards them with zero emotions cause I myself couldn't figure out what my mind was going through right now.

"Mahfouz."I said as if I was forced to,by now he had helped her sat down on one of the couch in the living room.

"Sarah."he said side hugging me gently.

"She has been sick for the past few days that's why mama advised that we return home,I tried calling you before boarding the flight but the call wasn't going through."he said looking into my eyes warmly.

"Oh eyyah...sannunku dazuwa ya jikin nata toh?"I managed to gather some words and asked how she was feeling.

"She's doing okay and much better now,let me help her to her room and refreshen up."he said and lead her on while all I did was watch them like a dump fool.

"Anty he is uncle Mahfouz koh?."I heard bintu asking.

I only managed to nod my head and slowly walked to the kitchen,I stood silently leaning on the kitchen counter clueless of what to do or what to think of.I managed to drive my mind out of the thoughts world and walked out of the kitchen.I met Mahfouz at the dining hall fetching hot water from the dispenser in a coffee mug.

"Haven't you eaten?."I asked as I walked nearer to him.

"No I've eaten,I bought some takeaway on our way seeing that I haven't told you we were coming back and it's late already,this is for Zulaiha she had just thrown up the little foood she had eaten."he said adding coffee and creamer with sugar before mixing it.

"Has she taken any medications yet."I asked showing concern.

"Yes we stopped by the family's doctor and he gave her some tablets and he had run some tests on her too the results will be out by tomorrow In shaa Allah."he answered.

"Allah ya sawake...you can call me if you need anything then."I said turning to walk to my room before he stopped me.

"Errmmmmm daman I wanted to ask you to please let me sleep with Zulaiha tonight since she isn't feeling fine."he asked while holding my hand and rubbing it slowly.

"It's okay...Allah ya tashe mu lapia."I said leaving him while I walked to my room.

I felt something hurting within which I couldn't find out what it was,it's as if a tight knot has been stuck in my neck that I wasn't able to swallow.My head also hurts so does my feet that was trembling but most importantly was the pain am feeling in my heart.My heart felt heavy as if it was about to explode,I badly want to cry but my eyes are refusing to pour tears.

I fell like shouting at the top of my voice maybe then I could feel some relief from what am feeling right now,it was as if hot fire was igniting within me.The feeling was really terrible,he has spend lots of days with her but still he wanted to be with her without even caring about my feelings at all.

Mahfouz was the first man I had known and loved my entire life,getting married to him without even fully knowing myself and what life was about,without knowing the meaning of love without even knowing what marriage fully meant,but gradually I got used to him I got attached to him that I couldn't sleep when he got occupied by work and stays late at night,I wouldn't even eat until he was back,I learnt to love him slowly that he became a part of me that I couldn't give up easily.

Now the painful part is the unconditional love that I have for him which is hurting me deeply,I know I have a chance to leave everything,all the pain I know I could choose to let go but I can't.

I just CANT !!!

Hello hello beautiful ummah🥰

I hope y'all are in good health.

I know it's been a while but let's skip that part😂😂.

This chapter is a little emotional 😭 I know and I hoped I have did a good job expressing the emotions I tried my very best cause am not so good with emotional stuffs.

With that been said,I would really love to connect with my followers and readers more so I think this is what we would do.I want to dedicate next few chapters to any of you my lovely readers and this is what you should do to get a chapter in your name!

*like this chapter first,

*comment on what you think will happen in the next chapter or suggest what you want to happen in the next chapter in the comment box.

*then lastly tag at least one person to follow my profile and add this novel too.

Do this and the next chapter will be yours☺️.

Simple right🥰.